Lenzi's Request Results

Thanks Koffie and congrats on your results. I'm going to stick with it and use it up till its gone. I don't see anything noticable yet, but I guess it would be hard to tell since i'm a natural.

At least ours is the same color. So that's good......i was beggining to think she forgot to put the magic touch in mine. Cuz some of the other ladies said theirs was light greenish or apricot in color.

Good luck with the results to the ladies just starting with it and congrats to all ladies with noticable growth. :)

Holla

I have been using Lenzi's request 1 time per week for about a month now and I haven't seen an increase of growth but I have seen my hair line fill in a little more. I 'm going to try using 2 times per week.

I use this on my daughter and while I didn't purchase it for it's growth claims I do like to use it on her hair because her scalp seems to like it. It's less dry and flaky (I may search on this unpetroleum a little bit more and buy in bulk. I really like this stuff). The consistency is grease like but isn't and makes her hair really soft for days.

I also like the "weight" of the product. Seems to help with the shrinkage a little bit even though the instructions state to use it on the scalp only.

Honi said:
I use this on my daughter and while I didn't purchase it for it's growth claims I do like to use it on her hair because her scalp seems to like it. It's less dry and flaky (I may search on this unpetroleum a little bit more and buy in bulk. I really like this stuff). The consistency is grease like but isn't and makes her hair really soft for days.

I also like the "weight" of the product. Seems to help with the shrinkage a little bit even though the instructions state to use it on the scalp only.

I just got mine in the mail today. That's what I like so far too, it makes my new growth really soft. My scalp is thanking me!! It's so light and no heavy scents. I bought an extra one to give to my mom.

I'm glad it working for some of you...koodos!

In LD's defense...Business is business! I have my own business and have owned several ecommerce sites one of which had authentic authorized "it" items. I was the owner, operator, and web admin...At the end of the day...I was responsible! Once I accept your money...I owe you! Period!
If I had inventory problems I would let my customers know and if they couldn't wait...They got prompt refunds! Hell, I micro managed myself. Now companies use me for consulting and marketing services. If i don't stay on top of things I can't invoice and ultimately cease earning. :(

Running a business is hard work. But, when your small and young...You can't afford to slip....JMO!

Sounds like a good product and it would be a shame if a slow response time tanks the business. It takes a milli-second to send an email...So???

Any who...Good Luck ladies...Happy growth! :)

JamericanGurl said:
I'm glad it working for some of you...koodos!

In LD's defense...Business is business! I have my own business and have owned several ecommerce sites one of which had authentic authorized "it" items. I was the owner, operator, and web admin...At the end of the day...I was responsible! Once I accept your money...I owe you! Period!
If I had inventory problems I would let my customers know and if they couldn't wait...They got prompt refunds! Hell, I micro managed myself. Now companies use me for consulting and marketing services. If i don't stay on top of things I can't invoice and ultimately cease earning. :(

Running a business is hard work. But, when your small and young...You can't afford to slip....JMO!

Sounds like a good product and it would be a shame if a slow response time tanks the business. It takes a milli-second to send an email...So???

Any who...Good Luck ladies...Happy growth! :)
I agree business is business, without customers you wouldn't have a business. My issue is I've paid for this product on 7/15 and on 7/16 I get an email saying my product has been shipped ok and it's now 7/22 and I still don't have the product. No response from a email I sent her, Now I'm like what's going on, paying customers expect better customer service, and paying customers expect their products in a timely manner especially if they paid for priority shipping.

longhair75 said:
I agree business is business, without customers you wouldn't have a business. My issue is I've paid for this product on 7/15 and on 7/16 I get an email saying my product has been shipped ok and it's now 7/22 and I still don't have the product. No response from a email I sent her, Now I'm like what's going on, paying customers expect better customer service, and paying customers expect their products in a timely manner especially if they paid for priority shipping.

I ordered mine same day, just spoke to her, she sounded nice, had my information right there, and told me that my order was held up cause of paypal but has been shipped, so i should get it by like monday, so I'm looking forward to it. I'll try this for a month and if its great, I'll order a few more bottles next time

Naijaqueen said:
I ordered mine same day, just spoke to her, she sounded nice, had my information right there, and told me that my order was held up cause of paypal but has been shipped, so i should get it by like monday, so I'm looking forward to it. I'll try this for a month and if its great, I'll order a few more bottles next time
Thanks for the information

Naijaqueen said:

i'm still waiting on mine. i ordered on the 13th. i'll give it a few more days. if i dont get it within the week, i'm getting a refund.

toinette said:
i'm still waiting on mine. i ordered on the 13th. i'll give it a few more days. if i dont get it within the week, i'm getting a refund.

I ordered mine on July 10th and recevied it today, July 23rd.

I got mine today!!! It was sent July 21 priority mail, in a small box and the contaner was wrapped and sealed tight with tape. I tried it and its nice, its pretty light and not heavy, mine is a greenish color and I felt a slight tingling sensation. I plan on using it every day, I'm also using it on my mom as well. I'll keep y'all updated. Between my mom, my sister and my lot of fam and friends, if this is key, she'll clearly be getting a lot of bizness from us!!

Just got mine today at work. It was sent out on the 23rd which was Saturday via priority mail. I paid for 2 day shipping via UPS but it got here today. I "guess" I can't complain. I guess she got the message about the person getting there's with it only being half full and leaking because mine was in a little box, surrounded by tissue paper, put inside a plastic baggy and the lid was double taped!!!! So nothing (not even air for that matter)leaked out. But mine is not green. It's a pale yellow-ish color so I hope it has the same "blessings" as everyone elses. I'm going to now pack it all back up and ship it to my mother (who I ordered it for in the first place!!). It does smell very T-treeish though. I hope it works. Ciao family.

well i just got mine today...it was sent off on monday and i recd a email stating that it would be mailed on friday...i belive i ordered it last week on monday or tuesday...so most of you are just using it two times a week????

The first time I used it, it was very very tinglish (like a perm) to the point I thought I would have to wash my hair shortly there after my hair went into a major growth spurt, but now it doesn't tingle very much wonder if I am becoming immune, although my hair is creeping on down to my bra strap.

dammit, i still havent gotten mine. i am p!ssed. did you all call her to tell her that you hadnt gotten it?

gn1g said:
The first time I used it, it was very very tinglish (like a perm) to the point I thought I would have to wash my hair shortly there after my hair went into a major growth spurt, but now it doesn't tingle very much wonder if I am becoming immune, although my hair is creeping on down to my bra strap.

What exactly is creeping on down to your bra strap? We can all say that our hair is creeping on down to our bra strap yet that does not say much IMO. If I had chin length hair, any growth is creeping down to my bra strap. Just a little clarification is all I am looking for. I appreciate you bringing the product to our attention, yet I am confused why we never "see" your amazing progress, you have computer access so I am inclined to believe it is possible to upload a few progress shots
worthless.gif

No harm intended, just interested in a visual

cincybrownsugar said:
What exactly is creeping on down to your bra strap? We can all say that our hair is creeping on down to our bra strap yet that does not say much IMO. If I had chin length hair, any growth is creeping down to my bra strap. Just a little clarification is all I am looking for. I appreciate you bringing the product to our attention, yet I am confused why we never "see" your amazing progress, you have computer access so I am inclined to believe it is possible to upload a few progress shots
worthless.gif

No harm intended, just interested in a visual

Here we go again. Get out the padlock.

These reviews all sounds sooo interesting!
So does it matter what color concoction you recieve in order to see good resutls or results at all?
*dashes off to view photo albums*
:yep:

Ashee said:
These reviews all sounds sooo interesting!
So does it matter what color concoction you recieve in order to see good resutls or results at all?
*dashes off to view photo albums*
:yep:

What photo albums, I missed them, please point me in the direction

There'll be more reviews that include pictures after Sue sends the product to LHCF members who have digital cameras and fotki accounts. (That is, if these members get substantial growth within the first month.)

I plan to post pictures of the product AND any hair length increases I get. Can't wait! :grin: Hope it tingles like gn1g mentioned.

Last edited:
Ashee said:
CicnsyB: ILuvsmuhgrass & Honi have pictures!

Great hair ladies:yep:

Thanks Ashee, however, neither of these ladies have contributed growth to Lenzi's Request, at least not in this thread that I saw :ohwell: I want to see before and after pics from those using the product. TIA

megonw said:
There'll be more reviews that include pictures after Sue sends the product to LHCF members who have digital cameras and fotki accounts. (That is, if these members get substantial growth within the first month. :perplexed)

I plan to post pictures of the product AND any hair length increases I get. Can't wait! :grin: Hope it tingles like gn1g mentioned.

Thanks megonw, looking forward to your future pics :D

Back