Lenzi's Request Results

cincybrownsugar said:
Thanks Ashee, however, neither of these ladies have contributed growth to Lenzi's Request, at least not in this thread that I saw :ohwell: I want to see before and after pics from those using the product. TIA
Oh.....
My bad that I posted wrong ladies....
:ohwell:

megonw said:
There'll be more reviews that include pictures after Sue sends the product to LHCF members who have digital cameras and fotki accounts. (That is, if these members get substantial growth within the first month.)

I plan to post pictures of the product AND any hair length increases I get. Can't wait! :grin: Hope it tingles like gn1g mentioned.
Yeah, keep us posted!:thumbsup:

cincybrownsugar said:
What photo albums, I missed them, please point me in the direction

Ginsana had some pics of the nape area of her mothers hair in her photo album...but i feel you cincy i would like to see some pics also..i have the product...i just recd it last night...but i have braids at this time...i just finished using my ORS fertilizer balm...so i just started using this product in combination with Surge(s-curl and infusim)...so when i take my braids out i will take some pics and update my album..but i really wldnt be a good person to use to see if this product really works because i have used a total of 3 different growth products....

joyous said:
Girl, I love your posts. You are to funny.

:kiss: Thanks! You know....life's too short to be serious all the time (I do that in the gym and at work)! :lol:

bluediamond0829 said:
Ginsana had some pics of the nape area of her mothers hair in her photo album...but i feel you cincy i would like to see some pics also..i have the product...i just recd it last night...but i have braids at this time...i just finished using my ORS fertilizer balm...so i just started using this product in combination with Surge(s-curl and infusim)...so when i take my braids out i will take some pics and update my album..but i really wldnt be a good person to use to see if this product really works because i have used a total of 3 different growth products....

Thanks Blue :kiss: hope it works for you

I'll post b4 and after of my mom or my sister's hair, since I'm only using Lenzi on their edges, on mine I'm using MTG, Lenzi, sometimes surge, plus taking L-Cysteine and Biotin, so there's no telling what could be the reason for the growth!!

LOL finally received my Lenzi's Request. If I experience spectacular growth will post pics. Btw it's a thick light yellow grease-like product and smells pretty strong. Just glad it finally showed up. Ordered it July 10th, received it today, July 27th.

the smell kind of reminds me of something that ive ordered from carols daughter before...they may use one of the same type of ingredient in their products...

bluediamond0829 said:
the smell kind of reminds me of something that ive ordered from carols daughter before...they may use one of the same type of ingredient in their products...

You know I was thinking the same thing. The smell kind of reminded me of the Khoret Amen (sp?) oil from Carol's Daughter.

how many times per week is everyone using it??? the smell is not too bad...but i used it for the second time last night...i dont want to over do it...i may just do like it said on the instructions and use it 2 to 3 times a week and then go and get my ORS fertilizer balm and use that on the days that im not using Lenzis request...i like for my scalp to be well oiled because im wearing braids and hate to have dry scalp..

alrighty, i got mien after 13 days. its pale yellowish. since i have a fotki, ill keep you ladies updated. i have in braids right now but ill use on my edges. ill use on my scalp after i take out my braids.......

cincybrownsugar said:
What exactly is creeping on down to your bra strap? We can all say that our hair is creeping on down to our bra strap yet that does not say much IMO. If I had chin length hair, any growth is creeping down to my bra strap. Just a little clarification is all I am looking for. I appreciate you bringing the product to our attention, yet I am confused why we never "see" your amazing progress, you have computer access so I am inclined to believe it is possible to upload a few progress shots
worthless.gif

No harm intended, just interested in a visual

Hmmmm. Good point CBS. (hard to swallow, but good point nonetheless) :look:

i just got home to find both my lenzi's request and my MTG waiting for me - oh happy hair day!!!

cincybrownsugar said:
What exactly is creeping on down to your bra strap? We can all say that our hair is creeping on down to our bra strap yet that does not say much IMO. If I had chin length hair, any growth is creeping down to my bra strap. Just a little clarification is all I am looking for. I appreciate you bringing the product to our attention, yet I am confused why we never "see" your amazing progress, you have computer access so I am inclined to believe it is possible to upload a few progress shots
worthless.gif

No harm intended, just interested in a visual

ITA! Lets see some real results!

Naijaqueen said:
I got mine today!!! It was sent July 21 priority mail, in a small box and the contaner was wrapped and sealed tight with tape. I tried it and its nice, its pretty light and not heavy, mine is a greenish color and I felt a slight tingling sensation.

Okay, I got mine on Monday the 25th. It's yellowish and it didn't tingle at all. What's the deal?

Otherwise, I like the consistency and the smell.

i got mine today too. it did tingle but not a lot. its also yellowish. it took 13 days to get mine

Last edited:
Dolapo said:
i got mien today too. it did tingle but not a lot. its also yellowish. it took 13 days to get mine

mine didnt tingle either. its the same yellowinsh you described, actually it looks just like vaseline.

After a month of using it I will update my album with the results. I got my order in a timely manner with no problems. Mine is also a light yellowish color with a strong smell of essential oils. The grease is also very light, not heavy. Anway I hope I will get good results with this or else I am back to my MTG.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
After a month of using it I will update my album with the results. I got my order in a timely manner with no problems.
Sweet. Need all the testimonials we can get.

Mine was ordered July 20th (paypal, $3 shipping), shipped on the July 24th, and arrived July 30th.

It's yellow like vaseline (no green tint). The consistency is slightly more oily and runny than vaseline, but less sticky. The smell is herbal, medicinal, and lingering.

I applied a little to my temples. No warmth or tingling whatsoever.

The jar looks 3/4 full, and the contents shifted during shipment. The lid was screwed tight and taped shut, so no spills. The instructions say to wash my hands after applying it to my scalp. :confused:

Last edited:
Mine is like yellowish/greenish actually, wonder whats really in it. I'll update after a month with my sister's pictures. I've used it on her 3x this past week

I FINALLY got mine. Thank goodness. You guys don't know how happy I am. It took forever, but I'm happy I got it (I also received a sample of the added touch hair pomade). :bdance: :yay: :dance7: :bouncy:

i used it for 4 weeks consistantly for 2 times per week. I saw nothing.......didnt do a thang for me. I think i got my usual 1/4-1/2 inch. So i'm ditchin it so I can go back to my daily CO washes......I get much more growth doing this.

diamoness said:
i used it for 4 weeks consistantly for 2 times per week. I saw nothing.......didnt do a thang for me. I think i got my usual 1/4-1/2 inch. So i'm ditchin it so I can go back to my daily CO washes......I get much more growth doing this.

Maybe your hair wasn't in its "growing" cycle. I think Ms. Sue said that your hair grows in cycles or something and that if it isn't in a growing phase then you might not get as much as you should, but that if your hair is in its growing phase, then you would get more accelerated growth with the grease. Maybe you could try again later to see if it works then.

JamericanGurl said:
Here's my dumb question of the day...What's the ingrdients and is this stuff FDA or Whoever approved?
Just asking! :confused:

Good question! That's the reason why I didn't order it.

cocopuff said:
Maybe your hair wasn't in its "growing" cycle. I think Ms. Sue said that your hair grows in cycles or something and that if it isn't in a growing phase then you might not get as much as you should, but that if your hair is in its growing phase, then you would get more accelerated growth with the grease. Maybe you could try again later to see if it works then.

I thought our hair is always growing.....its just that all follicles are not active at the same time. Whille half of our hair is resting phase, the other half is in growing phase and vice versa.

Back