Hide Your Hair For 6 Months Challenge: June 15 - December 15

Here is finally pics of my braids and wig the wig is the maya II HHW and the braiding hair is deep wave. I also posted a pic of how I wear it. Its a hump in the middle and a twist on each side.

Attachments

• Random 001.jpg
    Random 001.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Random 002.jpg
    Random 002.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Random 003.jpg
    Random 003.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Random 004.jpg
    Random 004.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Random 015.jpg
    Random 015.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 16
Told you I was working it when I was in the D. LOL girl I loves it too!

Wow it looks great! I need those skills.

I'm trying to learn how to do a good braiding base for my sew ins but it is so difficult.

Oh and btw...someone (I think whitedaisez) started a hyh challenge that starts in november and goes through april.

But if anyone is planning on hiding their hair the whole year I'd love to join a challenge that goes from jan 2010 to jan 2011.

Wow it looks great! I need those skills.

I'm trying to learn how to do a good braiding base for my sew ins but it is so difficult.

Oh and btw...someone (I think whitedaisez) started a hyh challenge that starts in november and goes through april.

But if anyone is planning on hiding their hair the whole year I'd love to join a challenge that goes from jan 2010 to jan 2011.

The africans braided the front and my friend braided the back.:nono: I wasnt gonna hurt my arms like that.

I know its earlier to be asking but will we get another challenge for 2010?

Someone messaged me saying that they were gonna start one in November. Maybe ya'll can catch that one. I sure won't be doing one. I wanna enjoy my hair for a minute!! :lol:

Here is finally pics of my braids and wig the wig is the maya II HHW and the braiding hair is deep wave. I also posted a pic of how I wear it. Its a hump in the middle and a twist on each side.

WOW!!! I would have NEVER thought to do that. I love it. It's too cute!! :grin:

This challenge is working like a charm. My hair is progressing nicely. I plan to continue hiding my hair at least until spring. I can't wait for my anniversary reveal!!! ***skips out of thread*** :lachen:

I will be hiding my hair until I reach NL. Because I cut my hair to my nape. I know it will be hidden the whole winter because last winter my hair was snap crackle and pop:nono: So I wont be revealing my hair until next April.

What's the other 2, I am thinking about continuing my siggy challenges.

For me, HYH for 2010, DDDC, and Long Term Relaxer Stretchers Challenge. I feel that HYH challenge kinda include the bootcamp, wig and C & G challenges that I joined this year so I won't be needing to join them again next year.

I may join one other challenge but 4 are definitely my max.

Checking in: Im still in Kinky Twist still. I will be taking them down the last week of October. Then im getting braids on the 10 of November.

checking in: still under a sew in. i reinstall every 2 months. i've only had 1 relaxer this year and i wanted to go until next year without getting one but the way my hair is growing i might not make it

Still doing sew-in's...I take them down every two weeks as I do my own. Moisture and MN are my best friend right now.

Checking in! Still rockin' the sew-ins. ^^^^You have incredible patience. I also do my own sew-ins but I couldn't imagine redoing it every two weeks. I plan to take my down the last week in Oct...It's been in since Aug 13th. I know it's not for everyone but long-term sew-ins work for me! I know what yall are thinking so I'm going to go hide now :hide:

Checking in. Wiggin' it has got me on easy street right now. My hair is cornrowed and I cowash as much as I please during the week. On Saturdays, I wash, DC w/protien, detangle and rebraid. No more braids or kinky twists...I am wiggin' it until December ;)

checking in: still under a sew in. i reinstall every 2 months. i've only had 1 relaxer this year and i wanted to go until next year without getting one but the way my hair is growing i might not make it
Hey another Houston person. :look: Sorry I get excited when I see other ppl from the H:look:

I am still in these braids, I pulled one of by accident.
I dont think imma keep them up too long cause I wanna get a quick weave on a cap.

Checking in! Still rockin' the sew-ins. ^^^^You have incredible patience. I also do my own sew-ins but I couldn't imagine redoing it every two weeks. I plan to take my down the last week in Oct...It's been in since Aug 13th. I know it's not for everyone but long-term sew-ins work for me! I know what yall are thinking so I'm going to go hide now :hide:

You are not the only one...I like to keep mine in for at least 2 months but since I do my own I can't because I don't braid tightly enough. I'm still working on my cornrowing skills. After about 2 weeks the braids get loose:nono:.

Check in...I'm in braids (w/o extensions) right now, and they're up in a bun. I'll probably leave these in until they look a mess. I'm trying to use up all my extra products before I get back into my weaves, so hopefully I'll be finished with them by the end of this challenge (or before). Then it's weaves for hiding my hair next year.

Still bunning... but no longer bored. The lazy bun 'do has been working because I have no time to do anything else right now. It's been a minute since I did a henna treatment so I'm going to try and squeeze one of those in this week! :yep:

Ok, so I got my 2 synthetic lace front wigs in the mail. They actually look pretty good, but I plan on cutting one just a li'l bit. My coworker is going to braid my hair in a circle, and I'm going to wear the wigs until December 15th, then have her do a sew-in around...December 19th :rolleyes:

I'm having her do it in a circle instead of straight back, so I won't be tempted to wear a wig and sport the cornrows :ohwell: That would be a disaster...

I'll reveal my length, then have her throw that sucka in my hair for 2 months, then go back to wigs :yep:, and any and everything to keep my hair hidden!

Still hiding with extension braids. I am 2 days away from having them in for 6 weeks. I want to keep them in another 2 weeks before taking them down followed by a really good hendigo and steam DC session:yep:.

Im ready to take these braids down now...... I wanna do a henna treatment, I miss my hair.

I'm wanting to do BKT. I haven't used a pass yet but I think I just might to BKT and then go back under a half-wig.

I'm getting bored with this sew-in and it's almost been 2.5months! I need some motivation! :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

Back