***2010 HIDE YOUR HAIR CHALLENGE***

I'd like to join as well, but I won't be able to post a starting pic until the end of the year. I'm in another challenge and I don't want to use a heat pass....

I'm already in the first one..
so I'll join again..

I'll have to post a pic after I'm done
with the other challenge..

Can you add my name please..

Last edited:
Hi WD,
Please count me in. I'm currently in a stretch til the end of November so I cant post any pics right now. My last pic was September see my siggy.I will post pic later:yahoo:

I would love to join this challenge! This is the motivation I need for BSL and beyond in 2010! I will post my starting pics the first weekend in Nov when I get my sew in!!!! Happy Growing ladies!!!!

I'm in the other "hide your hair" challenge until the end of the year, but I'll join this one too. My hair is already progressing, so might as well keep it going.

Im in...I just need a pass for my birthday 02/19/2010 Im already in braid though will find the pic from before I got these sets of braids like 3 weeks ago

I posted my regiment on the other thread on the 11/02/2009, was I too late to join the challenge. I did start hiding my hair 11/01/2009.

I've finally completed my yarn twist :grin: and hopefully I can keep them in nice and neat until the middle of January :yep:

Oooh this fits in perfectly with my other challenges.

I'm In!!!! :wave:

Regimen: True K.I.S.S! (Low Manipulation/High Moisture)

Low Manipulation
  • Washing and DC'ing my hair every two weeks and using Seabreeze to clean my scalp in between washes when neccessary
  • Wearing loose "edge friendly" cornrows and braids under my gorgeous half wig.
  • Using heat no more than once every 4-6 weeks (cause i have to blow dry it in order to get it cornrowed)
Lots of Moisture! :lick:
  • Apply Homemade water based spritz and black castor oil every day
  • Apply MN mix and/or Sulphur 8 to my edges every other day
  • Baggying 3-5 times a week
  • Steaming (using the towel method) during every wash
Products your using:
Qhemets Line: Karakady Tea Mist, AOHC, Burdock Root, Detangling Ghee
MN mix/Sulphur 8
JBCO
Aussie Deeeeep Conditioner
Keracare Conditioner (just bought but looking forward to it)
Garlic Shampoo (just bought and can't wait to use this either)
Starting Hair Length: Not sure :look:
I was about 2.5 inches from APL back in September and I haven't had a proper blowout since then to see where I'm at. I'm guessing I'm APL or grazing it. Am on a personal no heat challenge till January 15th so I'll get pics taken at the salon on the 16th when I have my appt.
Goal Month: October 1st, 2010.
My growth rate last time I checked is exactly 0.5 inches a month so that would mean a good 5+ inches between now and then.
Pics for starting goal- :gorgeous:coming Jan 15th/16

I am a newbie here and have been wearing kinky twist since 10/30/09. I know that I am real late but I just found out about these challenges this evening and would like to join.

Back