Hide Your Hair For 6 Months Challenge: June 15 - December 15

Still in braids but I'm getting that urge to take them out. Meh it's almost relaxer timeanyway so I need to start preparing the hair :D

I got a new wig this weekend. Its cuter than the one Im wearing now. I just need to blend it really well. My hair tends to come out texlaxed so Im worried it might now blend well.

I'm also cutting my hair in two weeks. Time to get rid of the see through/damaged ends.

I'm still wearing updo's daily. I recently incorporated a side bang to jazz up things a bit and to keep me from getting too board with ps'ing.

I just bought my first ahlf a wig on saturday so im going home to rinse and braid up this hair of mine then slap on that bad boy

I'm still rocking my kinky straight instant weave. My next style will be some micro crochet braids. I'll post pics when I do them in a few weeks.

I started wigging it up yesterday.....Here she is SanteFe Girl Freestress.

This is very pretty Ms b, and looks so realistic too.

I am still sporting my short wig but I'm getting a little bored now so I need to pull out another style wig soon.

So I am unofficially apart of this challenge because I started a little after the challenge officially began however I am following the rulles and have been bunning everyday. Well I have a funeral to attend so I used one of my passes to straighten my hair and it's a mess.....hahaha!!! Its so soft (that's a good thing) but it is FRIZZY this humidity is NO joke and I actually am a little uncomfortable with it being out......my hair is my new baby and this is too much exposure!!!

Anyhoo, I thought I was tired of my bunning but its really what I prefer now especially in these summer months!!! Cannot wait to go home and co-wash!!! I will be bunning to the funeral.

QurlyQT get outta here with that sexy bun.....

I'm saying though. FOR REAL!!!

I bought two lace fronts from Hair Sisters last night. I hope they look okay when I get them. I'm scared the colors will be off. A #2 can look completely different in two different places.

I do wanna do something different to my hair now. I just don't wanna take the time to fool with it. I think I may rollerset the front of my hair so that I can rock my half wig. IDK. :ohwell:

Last edited:
I'm saying though. FOR REAL!!!

I bought two lace fronts from Hair Sisters last night. I hope they look okay when I get them. I'm scared the colors will be off. A #2 can look completely different in two different places.

I do wanna do something different to my hair now. I just don't wanna take the time to fool with it. I think I may rollerset the front of my hair so that I can rock my half wig. IDK. :ohwell:

Girl I got like $200 worth of hair I want in my shopping cart at HS LOL.:look:
I have intentions in being in wigs for the rest of this year.
Make sure u show us some pics of the LF when they come in.....:rolleyes:

Washed my hair today and DC'd for about 45 minutes and it came out nice. I blowdried and flatiron it and my hair feels like silk. I was so tempted to go out with my hair all swangy and stuff :) But I didn't, I put it in a bun

Did the wig solid for two months. I started back in May, but I just needed a break this weekend. So, my SuperBAA was out. I will braid it down and wig it up for Monday.

Still in twists pinned up into a bun/twist. I am comfortable with this style because I can style it and leave it alone while protecting my ends.

Back