He's Just Not That Into You (Movie based on the book)

HeChangedMyName

So, they are coming out with a movie based on the book. Go here to see a trailer. It is star studded. I really learned a lot from the book when it was first on oprah. They pretty much told all the signs of a guy that is just not that into you.

Did anyone see the show and/or get the book? Dating has been so much better for me since then. I was in a relationship at the time I saw it first, but it helped me see the light.

What are some things that you learned from the book? The most important thing I learned is that if a guy is really into you, he will do "whatever" it takes in order to make time for you. NO EXCUSES!

Ok I wasnt too fond of the book until I read the signs (and mayn this guy is on point unfortunately) so Im ready to see the movie :grin: LMAO@ the singing guy on the VM.

^^^Yes, he is on point. What about when he talks about the reasons why guys keep girls around, when they are not necessarily interested at the time. I mean, dang, if you are not ready to settle down now, let the girl go. Learning that made me cut a few 'friendships' off with guys that I had previously dated but only talked to sporadically.

Loved this book. It really helped me.

Some really good pointers from the book:

-If he's not calling you, it's because you are NOT on his mind.

-There's a guy out there who will want to tell everyone that he's your boyfriend.

-Cheating is Cheating. It doesn't matter whom it was with or how many times it happened.

-"Doesn't want to get married" and "Doesn't want to get married to ME" are very different things. Be sure about which category he falls under.

-Cut him off. Let him miss you.

-You know they mean it when they actually DO what they said they were going to do.

I love this book... periodically i take it out and reread it to reinforce some points...

I dealt with
  • He fell off the face of the earth ( love this one.... a personal favorite)
  • He isn't calling when he says he will
It schooled me to the game....

I love this book... periodically i take it out and reread it to reinforce some points...

I dealt with
  • He fell off the face of the earth ( love this one.... a personal favorite)
  • He isn't calling when he says he will
It schooled me to the game....

Girl, I dealt with that one too. But it was soooo confusing because periodically the guy would just call like. . . . . Hey what's up. What you doing TONIGHT?

Back