Here ye, here ye. Single gals, join the Susie Sunshie Challenge

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Single gals, could our face's be putting guys off? Are we not friendly or outgoing enough?? Maybe you are just mean as heck?? LOL I think I have tons of room for improvement in this area sooooo...let's try a change from the norm.

For just 7 days let's try be more friendly, more warm, open and fresh faced. Let's SMILE and laugh more. Be coy, flirty and feminine. Don't be scurred to let your inner goddess out :yep: Bat your lashes at the guy waiting in his car at the light. Smile when someone approaches you. Be pure positive energy for the next 7 full days!!! Reading the "that girl" thread won't hurt either :)

We can do it :yep: Let's put out what we want to have. For some people it comes very easy, but for me, and maybe you too, it needs to be worked on daily. Commit to 7 days of the SSC (Susie Sunshine Challenge) and report back with ANY changes you felt in yourself and saw in your interactions with people.

Are you game?

If you sign up you must promise to go all out and be that womanly joy you were created to be.

I'm down...are you in?

Last edited:
Single gals, could our face's be putting guys off? Are we not friendly or outgoing enough?? Maybe you are just mean as heck?? LOL I think I have tons of room for improvement in this area sooooo...let's try a change from the norm.

For just 7 days let's try be more friendly, more warm, open and fresh faced. Let's SMILE and laugh more. Be coy, flirty and feminine. Don't be scurred to let your inner goddess out :yep: Bat your lashes at the guy waiting in his car at the light. Smile when someone approaches you. Be pure positive energy for the next 7 full days!!! Reading the "that girl" thread won't hurt either :)

We can do it :yep: Let's put out what we want to have. For some people it comes very easy, but for me, and maybe you too, it needs to be worked on daily. Commit to 7 days of the SSC (Susie Sunshine Challenge) and report back with ANY changes you felt in yourself and saw in your interactions with people.

Are you game?

If you sign up you must promise to go all out and be that womanly joy you were created to be.

I'm down...are you in?
nice.
i'm in.
I'm too shy for my own good.lol.

I'm in!

I stay with the boo boo face. lol. Guys used to ask me what was wrong, and I'd be like "Huh? I'm having an awesome day!"

I'm working on it though, so I'm down for the challenge!

I was thinking who the heck is Susie Sunshine.,, I will do this but not for guys but in general.. All people... I could use a little Sunshine in my life.. Esp, after these last few days...

I done already messed up. :wallbash:

I straight ice grilled 2 women who squeezed into seats next to me on the train and the bus.

Maybe I should revist this after Aunt Flo leaves.....:look:

Okay, I've decided to join and it's going alright. Some people ignore me (which is a tad annoying), and others get into extra-friendly mode ie I'll stay here and chat all day! I guess there is something to it then.

MzLady, I cosign on waiting till Auntie Flo leaves the building. She definitely ain't gon help Susie.

I'm in!

Many times I'm in my own world, I miss the opportunity. I will try to smile and say hi to those I encounter.

I don't post much but this is something I need to join.
People tell me I look mean all the time but that is never my intentions.
I'm just reall shy.

I done already messed up. :wallbash:

I straight ice grilled 2 women who squeezed into seats next to me on the train and the bus.

Maybe I should revist this after Aunt Flo leaves.....:look:

You ain't the only one! I put my bag down in the seat next to me in class and got up to use the bathroom, when I got back, some chick was in my seat and meanie me (when all I had to do is just sit down in the seat I put my bag in) say's "Umm, I was sitting there." And the poor white girl just looked confused like Oh, I thought the one with the bag was yours. I'm like "no, it's that one" I just stood there and looked at her, and she looked at me terrified like oh, okay and as she started getting up I said, "you know what, it's okay, I'll just sit here."

After I sat I was like,I was thinking to myself like "self, you didn't have to BE SO RUDE!" I thought about it the whole lecture, and decided I would introduce myself to homegirl and apologize for being rude....

Especially since I was rocking the crazy fro braid out today all militant and abrasive and whatnot.

Now I have a new friend :)

Too bad she's a vanilla she and not a chocolate he. But gotta start somewhere.

ill give this a try i tend to have a mean face on all the time. i also want 2 meet new ppl. today was good i dressed up too. hopefully tmrr is great.

i tried today...but I realized that I am living in a bad neighborhood. I miss campus.

Are you game?

I'm down...are you in?

Ummm
Do you really think this is a good idea?

I would have thought guys would be more attracted to a naturally quiet girl, than a girl that is trying to be all fun and flirty when that is not what she is naturally?

Suppose you do catch a guy by pretending to be fun and flirty, have you thought about how your gonna keep him on that same pretense? Ya cant be switching up on him after catching him can ya?

(As soon as she's done typing, she races from thread quicker than lightening):takecover:

I think for me its not about being flirty necessarily but about being more open. I sometimes avoid eye contact on purpose so I don't have to speak to a stranger. Once I know someone I am open goofy and fun as heck and I think that I need to show that side to more people. Its not being fake IMO.

Ummm
Do you really think this is a good idea?

I would have thought guys would be more attracted to a naturally quiet girl, than a girl that is trying to be all fun and flirty when that is not what she is naturally?

Suppose you do catch a guy by pretending to be fun and flirty, have you thought about how your gonna keep him on that same pretense? Ya cant be switching up on him after catching him can ya?

(As soon as she's done typing, she races from thread quicker than lightening):takecover:

At the end of the day, this challenge is about working on yourself and your expectations. We aren't born crabby, we become that way.

At the end of the day, this challenge is about working on yourself and your expectations. We aren't born crabby, we become that way.

Thanks.
For me, 95% of the time, my facial expression does not reflect how I feel at the moment. This challenge isn't for those who are always angry to try and change who they are lol.

It's for those who, like me, feel like they're not giving themselves a fair shot by at least trying to appear as happy and as friendly as we actually are. :)

I'm in. I always tend to have the screw face when my inner is actually just fine. Let's see what comes of this.

I think this is a good thread idea. It just makes sense that guys will be less inclined to approach or speak if they think they're going to be shot down or rebuffed.

That said, I'm in :grin:

Back