HELP!

• Thread starter Thread starter cieramichele
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cieramichele

Okay so this guy knows that I have extreme jungle fever but it seems like he's still trying to get at me. :wallbash:

He's a really sweet guy and I dont want to be mean to him but, how the heck do I get him off my back and down to the friend level?

I cant just tell him verbally.

So... are you down with ONLY interracial dating? Do you want him to leave you alone b/c he is blacK?

Yes, ONLY interracial dating.
I don't want him to leave me alone. I want to be his friend but he's pressing on me.

Just tell him you only do White guys. I promise he'll bother you no more after that piece of info.

Last edited:
Well that is not jungle fever..........

Yeah I was confused for a second. I thought he was white. He has jungle fever because a white guy wants to get with a black woman. But if both of you are black that's not jungle fever.

Yeah I was confused for a second. I thought he was white. He has jungle fever because a white guy wants to get with a black woman. But if both of you are black that's not jungle fever.

Naw, she's the one with "jungle fever" and the guy that wants her is black, but she's not interested in him because she likes white guys.

Honestly, I haven't heard anyone use that term since 1992.

Now that song is stuck in my head.

See... you want to still be friends with him, but he'll probably take offense if you tell him you're not into black men. So I dunno what you should do. You could just let him down in general and never give him a reason, but then he'll always wonder.

Rock meet hard place.

He won't leave you alone until you tell him the truth. And trust me, after you tell him you just do white guys, he probably won't want to be your friend.

"Jungle Fever"...OMG...:rolleyes:

my thoughts exactly. my definition of that term was that only a white person could have it if they were into a black person. reason being that you (i.e - black woman) are the one from the "jungle" :rolleyes:; hence, the white person has "jungle fever". you can't "catch" it...you're black :look:.

if you want to get dude off your back, tell him you're not interested in him because he's black. problem solved :).

if you want to get dude off your back, tell him you're not interested in him because he's black. problem solved :).

Yeah, just don't expect him to want to be your friend afterwards. Turn the tables around and think about whether you'd want to be friends with someone that just told you they didn't want to date you because of your race.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

okay:look:

If you don't like him, do what you do with most guys you don't like...be honest with them, tell him you're not interested in him, and that you'd rather keep things at a platonic level. Why should it be any different because race is involved?

I mean, I WISH some boy would tell me "I don't like you because you're black, but HEY, let's be friends!"

:nono:

No, im saying i told HIM that i have jungle fever. Hes black.

Naw, she's the one with "jungle fever" and the guy that wants her is black, but she's not interested in him because she likes white guys.

Honestly, I haven't heard anyone use that term since 1992.

Not just white guys.

Now that song is stuck in my head.

See... you want to still be friends with him, but he'll probably take offense if you tell him you're not into black men. So I dunno what you should do. You could just let him down in general and never give him a reason, but then he'll always wonder.

Rock meet hard place.

but the thing is, he KNOWS already but he's still being forward. :perplexed

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

okay:look:

If you don't like him, do what you do with most guys you don't like...be honest with them, tell him you're not interested in him, and that you'd rather keep things at a platonic level. Why should it be any different because race is involved?

I mean, I WISH some boy would tell me "I don't like you because you're black, but HEY, let's be friends!"

:nono:

Thats not exactly what im saying.

It sounds like he's one of those brothers that thinks they can "turn" you. :grin:

And Im increasingly becoming annoyed with it.
Maybe this is too off base but, some black men or women wont even THINK of dating another race.
Thats a different case but Im trying to relate it SOMEHOW.

Its just my PREFERENCE. Some guys like fat girls, shorter girls, light skin girls, white girls, heck..even BOYS.

I didn't know thats what jungle fever meant :blush: :perplexed :blush: :ohwell: :blush: :nono:

Yeah, I never payed attention to that movie. All I know is that a black dude was gettin with a white woman. I just saw it as an INTERRACIAL thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back