Help me select a birthday present for Dutch Chocolate

Which baseball game should I take Dutch Chocolate to for his birthday?

• The game closer to his actual birthday.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The game featuring his favorite team (even though it's a month later)

Votes: 32 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glib Gurl

So, I want to buy him tickets to a baseball game for his birthday next week. I was going to buy tickets for the game closest to his actual birthday but this evening, I learned that his favorite team is actually not the home team but another team from a different city. I checked online and they will be in town playing the home team next month. Should I buy him the tickets for the game closer to his birthday or the game featuring his favorite team? I'm leaning towards the game featuring his favorite team, but that's more than a month after the fact . . . but I can just give him the tix on his birthday. . . .

I think if you got tickets for the favorite team it would make him a lot happier! Than seeing any other game.

I've been keeping up with the Dutch Chocolate saga....and I vote for tickets to see his favorite team play. Though it's a month away, I would give him the tickets and a card? on his birthday.

I'm voting for the fave team. Be careful. Make sure you are giving them out of the goodness of your heart for the wonderful person he has been towards you and not with any expectations of him over the next month. That way, you will never regret the decision (for the gift you chose)

I'm voting for the fave team. Be careful. Make sure you are giving them out of the goodness of your heart for the wonderful person he has been towards you and not with any expectations of him over the next month. That way, you will never regret the decision (for the gift you chose)

Oh of course - I want to make sure I'm getting him something he will enjoy. I didn't even realize who his favorite team was until I overheard him talking today with my brother (they met today for the first time at Easter Dinner :grin:) and my bro, being a sports guy, asked him a bunch of questions about his favorite teams and whatnot. So yeah, that got me to thinking that I can get tickets for those games instead and get him something smaller (a book on a topic I know he's interested in) in the interim. :yep:

Thanks guys!

P.S. - My bro gave his stamp of approval on DC :grin:

Buy him tickets to see his favorite team. I did that with my ex, but it didn't work out as well as I thought it would. My ex was stupid, though.

Make sure it's really his favorite team, that he really enjoys watching sports and that he's not just saying that.

Tix to his favorite team will be best. If you give him the tickets on his birthday, he'll still be really excited.

Back