Has anyone gone from BC to BSL; SL to WSL in 1 year or less? Please share tips!

Have You had megagrowth in one year or less?

• Yes and I'm loving it!

Votes: 39 10.6%
  • No, hasn't happened for me!

Votes: 329 89.4%

• Total voters

cocoberry10

Hey Ladies:

All these MN threads and MTG/sulphur threads have inspired me that even if I BC, I can be back to BSL in one year or less.

Some ladies are reporting one inch in as little as a week-3 weeks! If this is the truth (I trust that people on here are honest:yep:), then you could literally grow from BC to WSL in one year or less. I've been transitioning for almost one year, so I definitely want to grow to that length soon.

Please share your regimens on here

Im BSL now wooooooooooo!
I just had to announce that somewhere. sorry.

Hey Ladies:

All these MN threads and MTG/sulphur threads have inspired me that even if I BC, I can be back to BSL in one year or less.

Some ladies are reporting one inch in as little as a week-3 weeks! If this is the truth (I trust that people on here are honest:yep:), then you could literally grow from BC to WSL in one year or less. I've been transitioning for almost one year, so I definitely want to grow to that length soon.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Your hair growth is amazing!!! I didn't think growth that fast was possible:look:. Oh and it's beautiful BTW:yep: How much does it grow a month, do you keep track?

Thank you MSHONEY. I think it grows about 1/2 to 3/4 inches a month, maybe a little more in the summer months. I don't think I have ever gotten a inch in one month.

Your hair growth is amazing!!! I didn't think growth that fast was possible:look:. Oh and it's beautiful BTW:yep: How much does it grow a month, do you keep track?

Yeah she has great progress! Looks like she retained all her growth, which is very realistic.........19 months of growth is more realistic than one year :yep:

ALL the hair growth aids, vitamins, diets, creams, potions, lotions, tonics an whatever else they got out there could make your hair grow that fast in a year. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Just gonna have to be reeeaaaalllllllll patient. (Maybe 3 -4 years or so) depending on how much you cut off.
Sorry if thats dissappointing, but gotta keep it real. :rolleyes:

Maybe BC to BSL in 18 months...i don't know.
But its amazing how time flies anyway, especially with those monthly bills :lachen:

ALL the hair growth aids, vitamins, diets, creams, potions, lotions, tonics an whatever else they got out there could make your hair grow that fast in a year. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Just gonna have to be reeeaaaalllllllll patient. (Maybe 3 -4 years or so) depending on how much you cut off.
Sorry if thats dissappointing, but gotta keep it real. :rolleyes:

I think cocoberry is teasing, and making an observation :lachen::lachen:. I feel you girl! I still putting some sulfur powder in my kemi oyl next week though , j/k.

How about if we switched up growth aides quarterly? Do you think that would work ladies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ladies:

It depends on your current growth rate, how tall you are, and how much natural hair you will have when you BC.

If you are a shortie, so BSL is only 16 inches, and you have 3-4 inches of natural hair when you BC (I'm assuming you are transitioning for a while), and your current rate of growth is 1/2 inch a month - with supplements, no heat/protective styling and growth aids, you MIGHT be able to ramp up your growth to get 8 or so inches in a year....... so maybe 18 months, for full BSL - less, if your nape grows faster. :rolleyes:

You should be able to run your personal numbers and figure out how realistic it is - but if you treat your hair like it's going to grow to be BSL in a year, you'll definitely have more hair on your head at the end of that year than you would if you treated your hair like it wasn't growing at all.

I'm hoping for 9 inches this year (March 08 to March 09), instead of the 3 or so I normally get a year via growth aids (Mega-Tek) so we shall see.

Yeah she has great progress! Looks like she retained all her growth, which is very realistic.........19 months of growth is more realistic than one year :yep:

I would have been happy with that but It's growing, slowwwly:grin:

Thank you MSHONEY. I think it grows about 1/2 to 3/4 inches a month, maybe a little more in the summer months. I don't think I have ever gotten a inch in one month.

I think it was candycanes poll that shows that most of us out of 391 who voted get about 1/2 per month. My hair grows so slow 1/4- 1/3 max. I'm at about 6 & 1/2 inches and I BC'ed in 12/06 not long after you:ohwell::look:

I would have been happy with that but It's growing, slowwwly:grin:

I think it was candycanes poll that shows that most of us out of 391 who voted get about 1/2 per month. My hair grows so slow 1/4- 1/3 max. I'm at about 6 & 1/2 inches and I BC'ed in 12/06 not long after you:ohwell::look:

Mshoney, I BC in August 06. The picture in my avatar was taken almost a month after my BC so I have you beat by 4 months. I think that you are doing great to have 6 1/2 inches. That's more than 1/4 - 1/3 inch a month.

I'm shooting for 10 more inches this year. I already got 2 inches for 08. I will go from sl to Below bsl this year I know it.:rolleyes: I can be done.

Mshoney, I BC in August 06. The picture in my avatar was taken almost a month after my BC so I have you beat by 4 months. I think that you are doing great to have 6 1/2 inches. That's more than 1/4 - 1/3 inch a month.

I meant 5 & 1/2:blush::look:. I'm at neck length stretched. It's healthy and as long as it stays that way I'm happy:yep:

Hey Ladies:

I just found the post that prompted this. :giggle:

Define "inch". :lachen:

Back