Has anyone gone from BC to BSL; SL to WSL in 1 year or less? Please share tips!

Have You had megagrowth in one year or less?

• Yes and I'm loving it!

Votes: 39 10.6%
  • No, hasn't happened for me!

Votes: 329 89.4%

• Total voters
ALL the hair growth aids, vitamins, diets, creams, potions, lotions, tonics an whatever else they got out there could make your hair grow that fast in a year. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Just gonna have to be reeeaaaalllllllll patient. (Maybe 3 -4 years or so) depending on how much you cut off.
Sorry if thats dissappointing, but gotta keep it real. :rolleyes:
Vestaluv1,
It looks like you went from SL to almost BSL in one year. That's amazing to me!

Although growth aids to help to accelerate hair growth, going from BC (I'm assuming a TWA) to BSL in <1 is a bit too far fetched.

BC (a TWA) to SL is more attainable. I'd even go as far as to say BC to APL, but that would seriously be pushing it. Scratch that, that is pushing it.

I have had increased growth. (almost 1/2 in two weeks) but I drink water, work out and all. I wonder if it is my coconut diet.:look: (It boosts metabolism). I also rub my scalp with my coconut oil with EO's of Rosemary and Peppermint.

My height, I am a tall 5'8", long back. I am at the most 2" away from BSL. After that I need another 4" to be WL. Then on to another goal.

That could be possible for me if my hair wasn't so damaged. I grow about 3/4-1 inch a month.:grin: But I get 1 inch or more of breakage from my bleached hair that had about 5 years of weekly bleach and daily heat abuse.:wallbash: I have about four inches left of bleached hair that will most likely break off before this year is over. I've lost about 12-13in of hair this year Which is really bad considering that the last time I dyed my roots was december of 08. :nono:

I would cut it all off, but my hair was burned and bleached into layers, so, thats not going to happen.

Once my hair growth exceeds the rate of my hair breakage I will actually get a chance to see how quickly my hair grows. I will finnally be able to ge hip length again! :drunk:

ummm Nah dont think so honey..lol ..I mean if u've been transitioning and ur hair is say maybe apl when u BC ..then I'd say Yes.. but to BC and have a TWA ..and hit BSL in one yr.. NAHHHHHH...

I'm short- sometimes my doctor says 5 feet even, sometimes she says 5' 1", but short regardless. Also, I naturally 3/4 of an inch- an inch a month. I'm about an inch from apl now. Midback/top of waist is 16 inches on me. So, I'm hoping to get there in a year, with the occasional trim. If I manage, I'll be sure to post pics. :)

Sure...if you did your BC after a 2 year transition :lachen:

Ok, is this a serius thread or just for weekend fun?

Back