BC to APL in LESS THAN A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they should start offering lhcf partna to high click threads like youtube. Any med supply companies we can deluge with O2 orders to get the challenge rolling?

Indiana_Jones_-_In_Before_The_Lock.gif

Maybe they should start offering lhcf partna to high click threads like youtube. Any med supply companies we can deluge with O2 orders to get the challenge rolling?

:lachen:@Tiye We need a PUT THE AIR BACK IN HAIR CHALLENGE for 2012 up in here.....why not! I mean there is a breast milk for hair growth challenge out there somewhere so why not this one :lachen:

Last edited:
So today I walked in the park and it was very breezy. I had a TWA this morning and am proud to report that I am just past APL now!! This really works. I am writing this while sitting under a fan.

So today I walked in the park and it was very breezy. I had a TWA this morning and am proud to report that I am just past APL now!! This really works. I am writing this while sitting under a fan.

I lufffffffff you :lachen:

I swear I should start selling a bottle of my fine o2 :grin:

NO-ONE STEAL MY BUSINESS PLAN.

This idea has been copyrighted. So if I see any Air Challenges being made, with people selling illegal o2, I WILL be pressing charges.

You have been warned.

I lufffffffff you :lachen:

I swear I should start selling a bottle of my fine o2 :grin:

NO-ONE STEAL MY BUSINESS PLAN.

This idea has been copyrighted. So if I see any Air Challenges being made, with people selling illegal o2, I WILL be pressing charges.

You have been warned.

I would be happy to do any testimonials you may need
:lachen:

Back