hair pet peeves

Ayeshia

this post is not meant to offend anyone on this sight (if it does im sowwy dont beat me up) but there are a few pet peeves that i have when people do their hair. Do you guys have any?

1. seeing a child that is 3 and 4 years old with a grown up hair style such as a wrap or a sewn in weave
2. people who have very textured roots (i wont say nappy) that go and buy 20 in long silky staight pony tails
3. Ceramic hair styles (hair styles that are very hard to the touch and dont move)
4. people who leave micro braids in for like 4-5 months and the braids are falling out at the minute
5. people that use handfuls of hair grease in place of gel to slick down ponytails
6. i dunno if any of you highschool alumnis had this prob. But did you noticed that some the girls who got an updo for prom left that hairstyle in for almost three weeks after the prom?

Now mind you I'm not perfect. I must admit i am guilty of pet peeve number 5 when i was in grade school i dunno what the hell i was thinking. just for laughs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry...the guys with the big fro and a pic stuck in the middle which I'm sure they couldn't get out if they wanted to.
look.gif

I just hate to see very small girls with weave. It makes me mad.
mad.gif
Those little girls' hair is to heavy for all that. It is just going to come right out.
cry3.gif
babyg.gif

I also hate when I see a mother and her hair is looking like she just came from that salon and her babies look like they have never had their hair combed.
antlers.gif

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
I just hate to see very small girls with weave. It makes me mad.
mad.gif
Those little girls' hair is to heavy for all that. It is just going to come right out.
cry3.gif
babyg.gif

I also hate when I see a mother and her hair is looking like she just came from that salon and her babies look like they have never had their hair combed.
antlers.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif
I feel the same way

I hate how the little kids who sit behind you in church always seem to know when you're wearing a wig.
angeldevil.gif
They get their little fingers around a curl and start a-tugging and next thing ya know, you're holding on for dear life and praying they don't snatch it off and throw it in the offering plate.
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
auntesther said:
I hate how the little kids who sit behind you in church always seem to know when you're wearing a wig.
angeldevil.gif
They get their little fingers around a curl and start a-tugging and next thing ya know, you're holding on for dear life and praying they don't snatch it off and throw it in the offering plate.
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
drunk.gif

my big peeve is those weaves that are all one color until you get to the very end (maybe the last 2 inches) then it changes to bright red or blond.
tongue.gif

re: those two-colored weaves. . .YES! What's THAT about?? People get weaves to make their hair look <font color="red"> </font> BETTER <font color="red"> </font> . Why would I want a longer version of a jacked-up 'do?
antlers.gif
Some of those color combos make you look like you've been vandalized.

Don't mean any disrespect but . . .

--Jheri Curls in 2003
--Men with long pressed hair (like Al Sharpton)
--Women over 30 wearing greasy pigtails, like this
antlers.gif

perfect peace
Rose.gif

1. Phonytails or pieces that don't match the wearer's hair color. (I mean if you are going to wear a piece at least have it match you hair. And no, dark brown and black are not the same color
naughty.gif
).

2. The one-fingered itch. I don't know if they are trying to protect their hair or fake nails or both but women who lift their one index finger up then strategically position it on their scalp then itch away. Gross
barf.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chichi said:
1. Phonytails or pieces that don't match the wearer's hair color. (I mean if you are going to wear a piece at least have it match you hair. And no, dark brown and black are not the same color
naughty.gif
).

2. The one-fingered itch. I don't know if they are trying to protect their hair or fake nails or both but women who lift their one index finger up then strategically position it on their scalp then itch away. Gross
barf.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what about that itch where they pratically beat their heads and slapi it because they're afraid if they scratch they'll mess their do up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1.when people touch my hair without asking, or if its wet.
2.people with nappy ass hair with a silky fake ponytail.
3.bad weaves, that clearly look fake
4.kids with weaves
5.kids under the age of 7 with color or relaxer-or both.
6.people who brag about being a 3a or 3b when their clearly a 4a or 4b.

*Big ole buck shots in the back and front of the head.

*Fingerwaves all dried and crusty and fallin apart cause
it's been like that for a month.

*A big ass bald spot on the side of a woman's head from pulling her ponytails real tight yet she keeps doing it.

*2 year olds with a bunch of tight rubberbands all over their poor little heads...just sad

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
*Fingerwaves all dried and crusty and fallin apart cause
it's been like that for a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to have to agree with you on this!!
smile.gif

I don't really have pet peeves with other people's hair... I just don't give a darn what they do with it if it looks bad.

I just HATE when someone touches my hair, I mean a complete stranger will walk up to me and touch it. Why? I don't know (It's not very long). I just feel like socking them in the face... or doing this to them
hammer.gif

but I'm glad that I haven't hehe

1. I was shocked to see a child less than 3 years old with a weave once ! That is way too young in my opinion, let the child's hair grow in first, their scalp is not even finished developing yet
ooo.gif
laugh.gif

2. Little girls with relaxers, I started with them at the age of 8 which I regret now, but I've heard of people giving 2 year olds relaxers
shocked.gif

3.Little girls with "grown" hairstyles (i.e. elaborate designs with gel, slicked back, colored, extensions, weaves, and anything else that looks more like a style an adult woman would wear to a club or something) I don't have anything against weaves, in fact I think some of them can be gorgeous styles, but a five year old doesn't really look right with a basket weave type style
tongue.gif
in my humble opinion
laugh.gif

4. mullets
laugh.gif

oh one more....gotta post this one....when a girl barely has enough hair to put in a ponytail and then she puts like 5 big scrunchies around the ponytaill ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
oh one more....gotta post this one....when a girl barely has enough hair to put in a ponytail and then she puts like 5 big scrunchies around the ponytaill ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
I'm with you on that one, girl!

Back