for you yourself have taught me.

103 How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.
n Nun
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.

I am thankful today for the word of God which provides me with hope,comfort, understanding, and confidence in good times and bad.

Thank you God for the gift of life and another day to love you and serve you
Thank you Lord for another day of loving

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:11

... "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" (John 10:10b

Before we become overwhelmed by the challenging and sometimes difficult demands of leading a Christian life, let us not forget this important truth: God's road "leadeth unto life." Our Lord is not a hard Master; He is a loving shepherd. His nature is not to drive us or force us to do anything. Christ always lead us gently. David said, in Psalm 18:35b,"Thy gentleness hath made me great." God never forced anything on David, He led him gently. God will never legislate to us, but He will teach us lovingly. He will never force us to make a decision, but His Spirit will guide us (2).

As He leads us on in our Christian walk, we discover the most satisfying exchange available to mankind: fellowship with our Creator. Then, we come to know God as our Father and friend. We experience a precious mixture of sharing in the power of Christ's resurrection and in the fellowship of His sufferings. We come to know Him with a burning intensity. We think with Him, we move with Him and He becomes an inexhaustible source of joy and peace. David said in Psalm 16:11, "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand" (NIV).

God is getting ready to do something real big in my life and all I need to do is say Glory Be to the Lord and keep his praises in my mouth! God is so Faithful!

Today, I am grateful because a few weeks ago, I asked God a question and asked Him to make the answer "crystal clear." I am grateful that He loved me enough to answer, and everywhere I turn I am getting the same message-literally, EVERYWHERE!!!!

I am glad that when you ask what He wants from you, that He never hesitates to give you an opportunity to do His will and please Him.

Psalm 63
A Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah.
1 O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
2 So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.

3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
4 Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

6 When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.
7 Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
8 My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me.

9 But those who seek my life, to destroy it,
Shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
10 They shall fall by the sword;
They shall be a portion for jackals.

11 But the king shall rejoice in God;
Everyone who swears by Him shall glory;
But the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped.

I am thankful for the lovingkindness of the Lord, the times he has been my help, and for when he upheld me with his strength.

Today, I am grateful because a few weeks ago, I asked God a question and asked Him to make the answer "crystal clear." I am grateful that He loved me enough to answer, and everywhere I turn I am getting the same message-literally, EVERYWHERE!!!!

I am glad that when you ask what He wants from you, that He never hesitates to give you an opportunity to do His will and please Him.

Sashaa, it is so encouraging to hear that you got such a definite answer from the Lord when you asked your question. Praise the Lord!

Sashaa..
Ultrasuedea..said just what I was going to say!
Thank you for an inspiring post...Yes Praise Him

I mess up and mess up and am grateful I serve a God of second and third and 100 hundredth chances

Jesus is a faithful friend. He is always with us, even when we try to turn away from him by sinning. He never abandons us, and he wants to give us the grace to turn back to him.
It may sound odd at first, but Jesus is with us even when we aren’t “with” him. We tend to think that he blesses us only when we are right with him. But he knows we need his help even more when we have wandered away—and he is more than ready to pour out his grace! So don’t be afraid or ashamed to ask him to help you to repent. He is committed to you for life, and he will always answer when you call—even if it is “out of the depths” of sin and disobedience (Psalm 130:1).

Psalm 130 (The Message)
The Message (MSG)

Psalm 130
A Pilgrim Song
1-2 Help, God—the bottom has fallen out of my life! Master, hear my cry for help!
Listen hard! Open your ears!
Listen to my cries for mercy.

3-4 If you, God, kept records on wrongdoings,
who would stand a chance?
As it turns out, forgiveness is your habit,
and that's why you're worshiped.

5-6 I pray to God—my life a prayer—
and wait for what he'll say and do.
My life's on the line before God, my Lord,
waiting and watching till morning,
waiting and watching till morning.

7-8 O Israel, wait and watch for God—
with God's arrival comes love,
with God's arrival comes generous redemption.
No doubt about it—he'll redeem Israel,
buy back Israel from captivity to sin.

Thank you Kayte for this challenge, I am in. Right now I am focused on being thankful, praying for God's will be to be done in my life. I am blessed and thankful that I have a wonderful God who loves me. I am meditating on the first scripture your posted:)

In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV

Father,

I am grateful that you have never left me
I am grateful that you are always faithful to Your Word.
I am so grateful that you are my shepherd, and I am not in want.
Thank you Jesus for the authority you have given me to heal and bless those around me.
Thank you Lord that this is the day You have made and I can rejoice in it,. Thank you Lord that your joy is my strength.
Thank you God for this forum, for this thread.
I thank you Lord that those who seek you with an earnest heart find you. Thank you Lord that nothing can separate me from Your Love.

Thank you Kayte for this challenge, I am in.
We are so blessed to be on this journey..and inspired you are with us
Welcome home!

Thank you,Beverly for giving the gift of LHCF forum
and CF to grow.. to learn... and to love....:) It sure has been my lifesaver
and that is my joyous gratitude today :)

"I have come that they may life and have it more abundantly"
John 10

Last edited:
I am grateful that a delay is not a denial.

Psalms 27: 13-14 (NIV)
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Psalm 46
To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth.
1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah

4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God,
The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved;
God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.
6 The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved;
He uttered His voice, the earth melted.

7 The LORD of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

8 Come, behold the works of the LORD,
Who has made desolations in the earth.
9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;
He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two;
He burns the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!

11 The LORD of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

I am thankful to have the Lord as my refuge and strength and for the times when I had no choice but to be still and know he was God. I am also grateful for the many times he showed he was God and for his favor.

Daniel 2:20-23 (New King James Version)

20 Daniel answered and said:

“ Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
22 He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.
23 “ I thank You and praise You,
O God of my fathers;
You have given me wisdom and might,
And have now made known to me what we asked of You,
For You have made known to us the king’s demand.”

I am thankful for the wisdom Of God and for when he gives us needed knowledge and understanding. These verses reminded me of when Sashaa got an answer to her question from the Lord.

Daniel 2:20-23 (New King James Version)

20 Daniel answered and said:

“ Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
22 He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.
23 “ I thank You and praise You,
O God of my fathers;
You have given me wisdom and might,
And have now made known to me what we asked of You,
For You have made known to us the king’s demand.”

I am thankful for the wisdom Of God and for when he gives us needed knowledge and understanding. These verses reminded me of when Sashaa got an answer to her question from the Lord.

Thanks! As soon as I read this, I decided to recite in my next prayer---beautiful passage from Daniel. Thank you for posting this, Ultrasuedea!

Thank you Lord God for allowing in my life beautiful blessings,miracles,love more than I can ever dream of.

Bigger Things In Store

16 October 2008
Ephesians 3:20 '[God can] do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.'

God's sphere of influence for your life is much bigger than you can think or imagine! Paul didn't waste time wanting a bigger sphere of influence. He filled the one God had for him – and that took an investment of his entire life! At each stage, God gave him great success (often in the face of great battles). Yet at each stage, God pointed him onward toward even more growth and influence. That's God's plan for your life. God has even bigger things in store!

Prayer: 'Lord, help me not to limit what you can do through my life. Lead me on, as you did with Paul, to even greater levels for your name's sake.'

Thank you God for DIVINE LOVE...unconditional and all encompassing and precious

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)

Jeremiah 31:3 (The Message) ... Expect love, love, and more love!

God delights greatly in you my friend, and He is always there to quiet your heart with His love. He dances and sings over you and I bet He dreams of the woman He's designed you to be while gently leading your heart to know Him more.
What a great reminder for days when nothing's going right -- when we feel like the whole world is against us and nobody understands what we're going through. I hope the next time you have one of those days, you'll imagine the love of a parent watching their child sleep and remember there's a God who loves you even more than that!

I heard a sermon this weekend on Malachi 3-one of the things that preacher pointed out was in verse 3, that God said that He "sits" while He refines us. I have always heard the comparison that Christians are like gold or silver and that God puts us in the fire to purify us. However, I never picked up on the fact that while we are going through the trials and obstacles that God sits. The preacher said that all good silversmiths or goldsmiths sit patiently the entire time while they are purifying the metal because if it gets too hot, the gold will be destroyed and he knows he needs to turn down the heat.

Today, I am grateful that I am always under God's watchful eye. That He doesn't leave me when I need Him most, but instead, He sits close by, constantly attending to me and watching me throughout the process.

Malachi 3:3 (NIV)
He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.

Zechariah 10

1 Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime;
it is the LORD who makes the storm clouds.
He gives showers of rain to men,
and plants of the field to everyone.

I am thankful for all progress gained through prayer which demonstrates that the Lord hears our prayers and answers. Awaiting my showers of blessings.

Zechariah 10

I am thankful for all progress gained through prayer which demonstrates that the Lord hears our prayers and answers. Awaiting my showers of blessings.

I am awaiting showers of blessings for you too!! I believe that we will all be wonderfully blessed-and I hope that as the blessings start flowing that we continue to be committed to continuing to give gratitude everyday. This thread has really helped me be more aware of God's daily goodness.

I am awaiting showers of blessings for you too!! I believe that we will all be wonderfully blessed-and I hope that as the blessings start flowing that we continue to be committed to continuing to give gratitude everyday. This thread has really helped me be more aware of God's daily goodness.

I am also believing that we will all be blessed. You are so right about this thread. It has really helped me focus on the Lord and be appreciative of my everyday provision and blessings. I agree that it is important that we remain committed to give gratitude each day. I benefit so much from reading the gratitudes because the participants express love for the Lord for who he is,not only just for what he does for us.

Originally Posted by ultrasuede
Zechariah 10

Ultrasuedea I had to sit on my hands I so wanted jump up and type
YES YES YES Standing with you ..I see it... I really see it and feel it
but I didn't want to intrude

and I was grateful to see Sashaa followed her heart and spoke up
with the joy and affirmation...that I felt reading both your posts!

I am also believing that we will all be blessed. You are so right about this thread. It has really helped me focus on the Lord and be appreciative of my everyday provision and blessings. I agree that it is important that we remain committed to give gratitude each day. I benefit so much from reading the gratitudes because the participants express love for the Lord for who he is,not only just for what he does for us.

I am so moved by solidarity and presence of God ...strong in all of us
Today I felt so powerless over events but my spirit and body feel strong and relaxed ..how is that possible?

Could it be checking every day and saying thank you for the last ..three months or so is quietly working the fruit of Spirit?
Thank you both! :)
and everybody who is a part of the collective joy and gratitude

I was going to post something else entirely, but the SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS running deep and strong call out to continue
Grateful dear God for the showers of blessings...
for you delight in us your daughters who love you because YOU first loved us

There is supernatural reason for my soul being relaxed amidst turmoil
Showers of blessing...thank you Lord

Amos

Blessings Like Wine Pouring off the Mountains

11-12 "But also on that Judgment Day I will restore David's house that has fallen to pieces. I'll repair the holes in the roof, replace the broken windows, fix it up like new. David's people will be strong again and seize what's left of enemy Edom, plus everyone else under my sovereign judgment." God's Decree. He will do this.
13-15 "Yes indeed, it won't be long now." God's Decree.

"Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won't be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I'll make everything right again for my people Israel:

"They'll rebuild their ruined cities.
They'll plant vineyards and drink good wine.
They'll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables.
And I'll plant them, plant them on their own land.
They'll never again be uprooted from the land I've given them."

God, your God, says so.

Ezekiel25And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

26And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

27And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.

28And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

29And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

30Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD.

31And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

I look forward to blessings flowing down like wine! Awesome post, Kayte. What a way to start the weekend!

Blessings Like Wine Pouring off the Mountains, Kayte this is so powerful I feel so energized and encouraged after reading this!

Me,too! That's how I felt reading all the blessing posts before!!!!
lol..The spiritual momentum had already begun!! :) :) :)
I'm just a grateful witness as well as one of the appreciative co-recipients

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW
PRAISE HIM ALL CREATURES HERE BELOW
PRAISE HIM ABOVE YE HEAVENLY HOSTS
PRAISE FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST

Last edited:
Proverbs 4 “ Let your heart retain my words;
Keep my commands, and live.
5 Get wisdom! Get understanding!
Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
6 Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you;
Love her, and she will keep you.
7 Wisdom is the principal thing;
Therefore get wisdom.
And in all your getting, get understanding.
8 Exalt her, and she will promote you;
She will bring you honor, when you embrace her.
9 She will place on your head an ornament of grace;
A crown of glory she will deliver to you.”
10 Hear, my son, and receive my sayings,
And the years of your life will be many.
11 I have taught you in the way of wisdom;
I have led you in right paths.
12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered,
And when you run, you will not stumble.
13 Take firm hold of instruction, do not let go;
Keep her, for she is your life.

I am thankful for the wise instruction contained in the word of God.

Today I am grateful that we are only days away from being the lenders and not the borrowers and that God's good ness will overflow so much that even our children will be blessed. Though we sometimes stumble He will not let us fall.

Psalm 37:23-26 (NIV)

23 If the LORD delights in a man's way,
he makes his steps firm;
24 though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
25 I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.
26 They are always generous and lend freely;
their children will be blessed.

Today I am grateful that we are only days away from being the lenders and not the borrowers and that God's good ness will overflow so much that even our children will be blessed. Though we sometimes stumble He will not let us fall.

Psalm 37:23-26 (NIV)

23 If the LORD delights in a man's way,
he makes his steps firm;
24 though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
25 I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.
26 They are always generous and lend freely;
their children will be blessed.

Sashaa, when I read this I felt a lift in my spirit, now that's good news! Praise the Lord!

Sashaa, when I read this I felt a lift in my spirit, now that's good news! Praise the Lord!

Amen
the head and not the tail...thanks Sashaa

Back