Girlfriend Duties?

Are these guys married Kimgirl? If not, how long have they been dating their girlfriends?

Also, who has been telling you that? Most marriages end b/c of money issues, I think. Do not let these men okey doke and fool you into thinking that their love will push them to tie the knot. If so, why are there so many couples who have been together for 5+ years and they aren't married? Some of these same couples have 1-3 kids, and still no ring. He loves her enough to impregnate her, but not to marry her? Your location states BK, so I know you must know folks in that predicament, b/c NYC is filled with these pseudo-marriage relationships.

Yea all are married, one has been married 27plus years my boyfriends parents. I know alot of married and alot not. The non-married ones either plan on getting married,their relationships are just horrible, or just dont ever plan on getting married. if you force a man to marry, It will never end well.(opinion)

Last edited:
Are these guys married Kimgirl? If not, how long have they been dating their girlfriends?

Also, who has been telling you that? Most marriages end b/c of money issues, I think. Do not let these men okey doke and fool you into thinking that their love will push them to tie the knot. If so, why are there so many couples who have been together for 5+ years and they aren't married? Some of these same couples have 1-3 kids, and still no ring. He loves her enough to impregnate her, but not to marry her? Your location states BK, so I know you must know folks in that predicament, b/c NYC is filled with these pseudo-marriage relationships.

also marriage rubs alot of men the wrong way in general because usually all the benefits of getting married go to the woman, men usually get screwed over

I would also like to add a great quote from a male friend, "a man can like you forever":yep:
My friend's cousin had a gf for 8 years. Met his wife at a party, dumped his gf two days later, and married his wife less than a year later. He is happily married and ex-gf done just about lost her damn mind.

also marriage rubs alot of men the wrong way in general because usually all the benefits of getting married go to the woman, men usually get screwed over
Actually, studies show that men benefit more from marriage. Nowadays women are expected to contribute 1/2 of the income, and 100% of the household chores.

Did some guy tell you that? ^^^^^^^ That is the excuse they use to have you hang around and be "wifey" instead of stepping up. Don't believe the hype, those dudes just don't want to get married, which is fine. There are men who do want to be married and they see themselves with great benefits along with their wife.

Actually, studies show that men benefit more from marriage. Nowadays women are expected to contribute 1/2 of the income, and 100% of the household chores.

:O What do men get?

Im about to foward this information because I guarantee many men do not now/believe this . :( thank you

My parents never got married and It was for the better, He was an abusing piece of doodie and she was a racist,spineless,over religious (beautiful) woman. #shrugs If these types of people dont get married its for the better :)

Last edited:
Did some guy tell you that? ^^^^^^^ That is the excuse they use to have you hang around and be "wifey" instead of stepping up. Don't believe the hype, those dudes just don't want to get married, which is fine. There are men who do want to be married and they see themselves with great benefits along with their wife.

Yea thats why I dont understand alot of women's choices. Many times the guy already made It clear he doesnt want to be married but...she still thinks shes going to convince him smh.

I know so many men wanting to be married, yet always get ignored ...it baffles me,

Yea thats why I dont understand alot of women's choices. Many times the guy already made It clear he doesnt want to be married but...she still thinks shes going to convince him smh.

I know so many men wanting to be married, yet always get ignored ...it baffles me,
Are these the nice guys? I can't tell you how many times a woman has passed up a good guy because he was "too nice."

Are these the nice guys? I can't tell you how many times a woman has passed up a good guy because he was "too nice."
Please watch out for self-titled "nice guys". "Nice guys" (aka passive-aggressive betas) are like "students of life" (negros who didn't go to college), "sanitation engineers" (negros who are garbage men), and those who are perpetually "between jobs" (broke-@$$ negros). All are charlatans who aren't being upfront about who they really are.

Yeah a lot of women can not handle nice guys, they are not rough enough around the edges and keep them off guard. Some nice guys are seen as BORING, because they want to come home to their wife, spend time with them and do very lovely things with them and for them. Um, yeah that is so boring to have a man who adores you and worships the ground that you walk on and only wants you. That is really bad. >SARCASM< of course.

ETA: Don't forget that those nice guys don't usually want to spread their seed around, they want to have their child with >GASP< their wife and only their wife. What a trifling thing to do?

Yea all are married, one has been married 27plus years my boyfriends parents. I know alot of married and alot not. The non-married ones either plan on getting married,their relationships are just horrible, or just dont ever plan on getting married. if you force a man to marry, It will never end well.(opinion)

I agree that you should never force a man to marry you. However, there's a difference between forcing and providing an incentive to marry. If you're cooking and cleaning on a regular basis in addition to all other girlfriend "duties," then basically you're acting like a wife, without a ring. Not a good look.

So what exactly is a girlfriends job; should she start cooking and cleaning on the wedding night? What's the difference between a girlfriend and wife except the ring?
Are you baiting the wives or do you really not know? :grin:

That's almost as silly as saying, "What's the difference between a mother and a babysitter except the mother has the stretch-marks?"

For real, though -- wives in the true sense of the word are few and far between. If you've never seen one, I guess you just don't know.

Take it from a woman who has been married for a long time: marriage benefits the man more. Women are better able to take care of themselves and men DO need a woman to help them.

Thats real talk right there, son. :lachen:

Are you baiting the wives or do you really not know? :grin:

That's almost as silly as saying, "What's the difference between a mother and a babysitter except the mother has the stretch-marks?"

For real, though -- wives in the true sense of the word are few and far between. If you've never seen one, I guess you just don't know.

:lachen: at the bold

I mean do you have an answer to her question though? I also wanna hear opinions, Im sure i'll be a nice sweet list

bertstare.jpg

That's right Bert!:look::lol::grin:

And I thoroughly believe Obama, Jay-Z, and Will Smith are as successful as they are because they not only married but married well:yep:. Don't get me wrong, they are good at what they do but their wives just put the extra "Ump" in it (for me at least).

Please watch out for self-titled "nice guys". "Nice guys" (aka passive-aggressive betas) are like "students of life" (negros who didn't go to college), "sanitation engineers" (negros who are garbage men), and those who are perpetually "between jobs" (broke-@$$ negros). All are charlatans who aren't being upfront about who they really are.
Ah, the low achievers. They are content with their lot in life and just can't understand why the top shelf women don't want them.

Yeah a lot of women can not handle nice guys, they are not rough enough around the edges and keep them off guard. Some nice guys are seen as BORING, because they want to come home to their wife, spend time with them and do very lovely things with them and for them. Um, yeah that is so boring to have a man who adores you and worships the ground that you walk on and only wants you. That is really bad. >SARCASM< of course.

ETA: Don't forget that those nice guys don't usually want to spread their seed around, they want to have their child with >GASP< their wife and only their wife. What a trifling thing to do?
Too many women confuse drama for excitement and passion.

I agree, but there are some nice guys out there who are not pseudo-nice guys. Oh, self titled nice guys are a no go. If you have to say you are a nice guy then you get the serious sideeye. I equate that with people who are always saying, "I am so humble". Humble people do not say they are humble. Diddy always kills me when he talks about how humble he is, NEGRO PUH-PLEZE.

Most of the good men I know are already taken. Believe it or not, women know a good man when they seen one and latch on to him as soon as possible.

I don't know too many good men that are single and not by choice.

Man i know so many guys who are not like this at all

their main complaint is always either too shy, or too nice, go figure

Most of the good men I know are already taken. Believe it or not, women know a good man when they seen one and latch on to him as soon as possible.

I don't know too many good men that are single and not by choice.

alot of women always think they can do better and pass on amazing men it reminds of this

A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

That has got to be one of the stupidest and most childish things I've ever read.

Do you ever get tired of stereotyping women negatively?

My lazy, abusive, trifling, disrespectful ex swears he's a nice guy:lol:
He used to always cry abut him mom not being a mother to him. Come to find out, he was dealing drugs at 13 and she put him out:ohwell: He used to always talk about how his ex left him when he needed her. Come to find out, before she finally left, she had already moved him to GA, bought him a car, clothes, and paid $3400 worth of unpaid fines so he could get his license back. :ohwell: He said he divorced his wife because she refused to move to Germany with him while he was in the Army. Come to find out, he cheated the entire time and treated her like trash.:ohwell: I could just imagine the stories he made up about me.

It's one thing to be dogged once or twice but if they are always a victim, tread lightly.

He used to always cry abut him mom not being a mother to him. Come to find out, he was dealing drugs at 13 and she put him out:ohwell: He used to always talk about how his ex left him when he needed her. Come to find out, before she finally left, she had already moved him to GA, bought him a car, clothes, and paid $3400 worth of unpaid fines so he could get his license back. :ohwell: He said he divorced his wife because she refused to move to Germany with him while he was in the Army. Come to find out, he cheated the entire time and treated her like trash.:ohwell: I could just imagine the stories he made up about me.

It's one thing to be dogged once or twice but if they are always a victim, tread lightly.

lol yea i dont believe many guys if they say there a nice guy only if i see it. The only thing that sucks is alot of men dont change until maybe ther late 40s if their like that, or if the "love" of their finally leaves them

^^This is exactly what I am talking about. :yep: I know men who are professional victims and always reinterpreting situations, in which they are terribly wrong, to portray themselves as the wronged ones. All of these men, without exception, refer to themselves as "nice guys". They're doing women a favor, really, because a smart woman knows to haul @$$ fast enough to outpace even a juiced-up Marion Jones when a guy pulls out the "nice guy" badge and affixes it to his own chest proudly.

Back