Getting my hair pulled by stranger in the bus!!!!!

I know right! I wear my hair my down most days and I ride a commuter train to work every day. I don't want to have to punch someone in the throat. :nono:
OMG I am so sorry 'cause I know this is dead serious, but when I read that I literally busted out laughing at my desk and I got tears in my eyes!!! Not in the throat! Between that and the post about "not the chirrens" I am dying. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I was in the bus today, minding my own business and this sister walks and sits behind me. I had my hair up and then decided to leave it down. Some my hair must have been semi folded and not completely laid down. All of a sudden I feel a small portion of my hair strands being pulled slowly and then rapidly i felt clearly someone PULLING! :pyro: I turned around and the look I had on my face:bat: must of made that woman scared like crazy...she jumped back in her seat and I didn't even get a chance to open my mouth and she was already saying:" :eek:OMG! :eek: I'm sorry , I'm so so sorry!..sorry sorry."

I was ready to let her have it:whip:!!!! Why in the world...!?!? You see someone with nice hair.. DON'T YANK the hair to see if its real!!! So darn rude!!!!

Wow... I would have been sending this from Jail, girl!!!:lachen:

Some people! I've felt people getting close behind me and when I turn around really fast we're almost kissing their so close up looking in my head for tracks or something. But pulling...keep you dog gone hands to yourself!

I would have hit that cow dead in her eye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it ain't yours dont touch it !!! ASK ME IF IT'S MINE BEFORE YOU GO PUTTING YO GRUBBY HANDS ALL IN IT !

Last edited:
Back