Getting my hair pulled by stranger in the bus!!!!!

HAHHAHAH that makes me sick too. I've had people I barely know give me a fake shoulder massage, or just reach out and touch. It makes me want to hit them. I would have hit her (lol) Just playing..I am as nerdy and suburban as they come. But I woulda been mad though!!

I was in the bus today, minding my own business and this sister walks and sits behind me. I had my hair up and then decided to leave it down. Some my hair must have been semi folded and not completely laid down. All of a sudden I feel a small portion of my hair strands being pulled slowly and then rapidly i felt clearly someone PULLING! :pyro: I turned around and the look I had on my face:bat: must of made that woman scared like crazy...she jumped back in her seat and I didn't even get a chance to open my mouth and she was already saying:" :eek:OMG! :eek: I'm sorry , I'm so so sorry!..sorry sorry."

I was ready to let her have it:whip:!!!! Why in the world...!?!? You see someone with nice hair.. DON'T YANK the hair to see if its real!!! So darn rude!!!!

i'm sorry to laugh but it is a CRAPPY situation. . . but young, the bold made me burst out into laughter. . . you are gonna get me fired lol:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I just don't get why people do this.

So what if it is weave? You would be happy that you practically pulled someone's track out? Or just out of place?

Why!
That's what I don't get. So what if it was a weave!! Who are you to pull on it? Why would you want to embarrass someone like that? People kill me. :nono:
Momma?? You didn't tell me you were on here :confused:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

That sounds like my mom word for word!
:look: I'm jus sayin!!!! Q

i used to be so shocked readin these random crazy stranger pulling your hair for weave check story and i asked my roomate who is dark skinned and almost bsl and she says she gets it all the time cuz i guess for her people are so shocked but you can believe the only time i will have my hair down when i get to my goal length it will be at family functions and they all kno i love my personal space cuz thats just ridiculous

Thats hillarious!!!!!

I had a girl put a pencil on my scalp trying to find the weave lol

No need to say she was highly disappointed :grin: haterz

you should've thrown her of the bus

I have really quick reflexes. I guess it's from growing up in NY. I hit one of my kids once on accident. I don't get down with folks being up in my space and touching me without warning. I am the wrong person to sneak up on or to pull their hair. This little bad boy yanked my hair one day and before I knew it, I snatched him up and had him up against the wall by his neck. Yall pray for me. I'm not saying I would fight but I am pretty sure she would have got hit. Q

I'm from NY too, but that's hardcore... even I don't roll that hard. :lachen:

One day she is going to pull the wrong persons hair and yank out a track. Now that's really going to be a fight.

I just don't get it, you pull someone's hair... and what you expect a "track" to come out in your hand, what do you say then? "Oops, here you go" :look:
:wallbash: I love the Lord dearly, and at that point I'm breaking out the vaseline and smearing it all over my face, taking off my earings, and tying back MY LONG hair ( I'm from East Orange, NJ ). :brucelee:

Last edited:
I guess home training has gone the way of eight track tapes. The only reason I can think of for pulling somebody's hair is to try and embarrass them by pulling it OFF.

I mean really what's to be gained from it?

Last edited:
I would have pulled her hair right back. Seriously, I would have reached out and yanked it, but it probably would have been a little harder than she pulled mine. I remember someone feeling up my hair before. It was back in Korea and old women were always touching me. One day I just got tired and felt her hair. Hmm, she didn't seem to mind. But I just felt it, not pulled it, because she only felt mine. But if you pull my hair, expect like treatment.

Last edited:
I have really quick reflexes. I guess it's from growing up in NY. I hit one of my kids once on accident. I don't get down with folks being up in my space and touching me without warning. I am the wrong person to sneak up on or to pull their hair. This little bad boy yanked my hair one day and before I knew it, I snatched him up and had him up against the wall by his neck. Yall pray for me. I'm not saying I would fight but I am pretty sure she would have got hit. Q

Dang not the lil kids....NOT THE CHIRRENS!!!!

This sounds just like me.

I'm not from NY. I'm just not the one for it. Not intentionally or anything but I'm just not. I would've slapped her before I realized what happened. :swearing: and :hardslap: simultaneously. I don't know how hard I would've hit her, but I've always been like that.

Last edited:
I have witnessed this with my sister. She had 3b/c. I had just dyed and flat ironed her hair (it did look pretty) a lady in the grocery store line literally came up behind her and ran her fingers through her hair. My sister was really soft spoken and just smiled and said, "Yes it's mine" then turned to me looking like - "please don't start no sheeett" :lachen: I was ready for the heifer.:naughty: Oh no you didn't :lachen:
What an invasion of space it's like walking up to a woman and squeezing her breast - "Are these real" or taking the liberty to rub a pregnant woman's stomach. Like someone said no home training.

:lachen: I'm laughing at some of you ladies reactions. I can't blame you though. My mom instilled paranoia about my hair into my head since I was a little girl. My hair was longer when I was a little girl than it was when I began my challenge because she took good care of it. People always were running their fingers through my hair, taking out my braided ponytails and redoing them, and sometimes would tell me my hair was fake and asked me to prove it was real, and so I did. One day my mom got sick of it and was like "you better not let those children play in your hair anymore. Your hair will fall out." Her philosophy is that when someone loves you and they do your hair, your hair grows because they are loving, but when you've got jealous, hateful people touching your hair your hair will break off because of their evil. Imagine hearing this and being only 8 or 9. Let's just say since then I give strangers psycho looks when they touch my hair :lachen:.

It happened to me in high school...a guy in my class grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it hard. He thought that it was a wig :wallbash: I was too stunned to do anything it happened so fast...He quickly apologized when he realized that it was my hair

It happened to me in high school...a guy in my class grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it hard. He thought that it was a wig :wallbash: I was too stunned to do anything it happened so fast...He quickly apologized when he realized that it was my hair

People are so cruel. So he wanted your "wig" to FLY out in front of your whole class?? Either way, I would've snitched sooo bad.

A guy!? That's absolutely disgusting :nono:. Now I would have let him have it. I would have been like "WTF? Don't ever touch my hair again. What's wrong with you?" That's too much, man.

Dang, that's awful, on a side note: That baby is puddling :lick: toooo cute!

i had a co-worker that said this happened to her, she has really beautiful hair. my hair twin Lol! and she said when her hair was down her back this chick pulled it on the bus and she let her get away with it.

i'm not that nice, if that ever happens to me i will be talking to you ladies via jail internet.....:lachen:if they have that....

:lachen: I'm laughing at some of you ladies reactions. I can't blame you though. My mom instilled paranoia about my hair into my head since I was a little girl. My hair was longer when I was a little girl than it was when I began my challenge because she took good care of it. People always were running their fingers through my hair, taking out my braided ponytails and redoing them, and sometimes would tell me my hair was fake and asked me to prove it was real, and so I did. One day my mom got sick of it and was like "you better not let those children play in your hair anymore. Your hair will fall out." Her philosophy is that when someone loves you and they do your hair, your hair grows because they are loving, but when you've got jealous, hateful people touching your hair your hair will break off because of their evil. Imagine hearing this and being only 8 or 9. Let's just say since then I give strangers psycho looks when they touch my hair :lachen:.

Interesting theories :) I like them though, and think there may be some truth to them, though they are scary to a 9 year old.

I was in the bus today, minding my own business and this sister walks and sits behind me. I had my hair up and then decided to leave it down. Some my hair must have been semi folded and not completely laid down. All of a sudden I feel a small portion of my hair strands being pulled slowly and then rapidly i felt clearly someone PULLING! :pyro: I turned around and the look I had on my face:bat: must of made that woman scared like crazy...she jumped back in her seat and I didn't even get a chance to open my mouth and she was already saying:" :eek:OMG! :eek: I'm sorry , I'm so so sorry!..sorry sorry."

I was ready to let her have it:whip:!!!! Why in the world...!?!? You see someone with nice hair.. DON'T YANK the hair to see if its real!!! So darn rude!!!!

:swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::hot::hot::hot: If someone ever did that do me they would get the back of my hand lol

It wasn't one of those accidental pulls? This was on purpose? The slow pull and the the rapid pull could be because of HER movements. I've felt that before but not cuz someone was checking my hair...

Back