What would you do if...

He's not gay.

He's cheating with another woman...

First of all a gay man/dl brother is NOT going to tell his woman that he's going to a Brian McKnight concert with another dude, especially if he's gay/dl cause he doesnt want to attract that kind of attention to himself.

IMO, he's trying to cover in case he's seen at the concert with someone other than his wife. I'm sure dude has an explaination for why he would be seen with another woman that night too...

Dude is a liar and a bad one at that.

Wow! That's quite a story..... I hope that works out

Brian McKnight?? and he tells her 2 days before Vday...this doesn't sound right....When did his friend break up....he shoulda BEEN SOLD those tickets

And HE is a rude FRIEND.....he should have sold them to your BIL so he could take your sister...He has no respect for their marriage.....Rude A$$ loser....find some other women to go with!

Hmph!! that's making me mad

Oh please...what type of crap is he trying to pull. That man is CHEATING! and it's either with his male friend or another woman.

Hi Blasianbeauty!
So why can't the male friend give his friend and your sister the tickets or sell him the tickets?That is some crap right there.I have never seen two straight dudes at a Brian Mckight concert and I go to see him everytime he is in town.:yep:
Have you known of him to cheat before?

ITA! That is some suspect ish.

Ghey or cheating... And do you know how impressed the other woman/man will be to know s/he got Vday with ol' dude?

Ol' dude is about to get broke OFF!!!

:yep: Yep! A man...one of his close friends for about 15 years. My BIL told my sister that his friend and fiance broke up and he didn't want the ticket to go to waste, so he invited BIL. Oh, he won't be coming back til Monday either. :rolleyes: So maybe he's gay? cheating with another woman? Does anyone think that he's being faithful in this situation?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:I would think he was cheating, going out of town ALL weekend for VDay with a dude? Has your sister ever suspected him of cheating before?

I would be suspect of the story as well.

What kinda of friend would ask someone of the same sex to spend V-Day with them instead of their spouse?

:yep: Yep! A man...one of his close friends for about 15 years. My BIL told my sister that his friend and fiance broke up and he didn't want the ticket to go to waste, so he invited BIL. Oh, he won't be coming back til Monday either. :rolleyes: So maybe he's gay? cheating with another woman? Does anyone think that he's being faithful in this situation?

Ummm that would be a NO:ohwell:

Is this your sister that her husbands keeps cheating or something like that? If I'm wrong I apologize.

Im really not trying to be mean, but if he cant stay faithful is it a suprise he's saying something like this?

Queue the Wendy Williams sound effect..."How YOU doooo-in?"

This sounds soo suspect, I need to call Horatio from CSI Miami and get him on the case right away!

Edited to add: I agree with the poster that said that the friend is a cover story. He's going to the concert with some chick. And like another poster said, that chick was feeling pretty high-post to be seen out in public with 'her' man on V-Day. That is soo bold though. At concerts like that you almost always see someone you know. That dude's attitude is WTF, expect him to get sloppier and sloppier in the coming months.

Last edited:
Wait, just to be clear, he's going to a Brian McNight concert on Valentine's Day with someone other than his wife? With a man, to be exact?

That's what he's saying but I bet he's going with another woman...Either way your sister's husband is cheating on her.

I don't know if it was DH I might look at him a little funny but it would also depend on the friend. Maybe I'm just too trusting of him but I've never liked valentine's day much anyway so if in my heart I felt that he was being honest with me and didn't suspect any funny business (ie: gay or cheating) I don't see a problem with it. I've done some stuff with girlfriends that would seem a little suspect from the outside looking in that really was totally innocent

Last edited:
I don't know if it was DH I might look at him a little funny but it would also depend on the friend. Maybe I'm just too trusting of him but I've never liked valentine's day much anyway so if in my heart I felt that he was being honest with me and didn't suspect any funny business (ie: gay or cheating) I don't see a problem with it. I've done some stuff with girlfriends that would seem a little suspect from the outside looking in that really was totally innocent
Yeah but going to see Brian Mcknight with a dude?The BRIAN MCKNIGHT?There is no way!:nono::nono::nono:

and a long weekend? Come on! I'd have my D papers emailed to the hotel he stayed at. Or maybe I'd fed-ex it to his jump-off's house.

And hold-up! How is your Sis going to get mad at her SIL and friend, but not DH?

Last edited:
Back