Falling for 'the bootycall'

Dposh167

have any of u ladies ever fallen for a bootycall? not necessarily 'in love' but started having feelings for them other than just sex? did u tell them? what happened?

examples:
-u started wanting them to call u for things other than just 'doing the deed'
-u want them to take u places other than the hotel
-u get real jealous when u see or hear about them with other girls
-u wanna cuddle & really kiss them but u know that's against the bootycall rules
etc, etc

>just to add.....i'm talking about real bootycalls here. not guys ur dating but ur relationship is mostly physical. i'm talking about those u only call up or they call u to just....:trampolin:bdance::over18::bud::bouncegre:

have any of u ladies ever fallen for a bootycall? not necessarily 'in love' but started having feelings for them other than just sex? did u tell them? what happened?
Awww this is sad and I can see it ending badly. It's never happened to me because I don't do bootycall arrangements ever. However, if I had the upper hand in a bootycall situation (was the one who wasn't catching feelings) then that arrangement would stay bootycall no matter what. I almost never upgrade people from the role I've assigned them.
:bouncegre:
This smiley is HILARIOUS. OMG it set me off laughing so hard and it's almost 3am over here so you know I shouldn't be waking everyone up.

I almost never upgrade people from the role I've assigned them.

OK. that seals it...:grin:

Heres your cup, girl..!!!:lachen:

GlassPimpCupPlatinumMd.jpg

(I completely understand, cause I'm the same way):blush:

OK. that seals it...:grin:

Heres your cup, girl..!!!:lachen:

GlassPimpCupPlatinumMd.jpg

(I completely understand, cause I'm the same way):blush:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Thank you, thank you. This one is for all the pimpstresses out there playing cats before they can get played. Who wants to be part of my Pimpa's ball? JFemme, you just confessed your gangstaness, so step on up, girl!

pimp-suits-collage.jpg

examples:
-u started wanting them to call u for things other than just 'doing the deed'
-u want them to take u places other than the hotel
-u get real jealous when u see or hear about them with other girls
-u wanna cuddle & really kiss them but u know that's against the bootycall rules
etc, etc

>just to add.....i'm talking about real bootycalls here. not guys ur dating but ur relationship is mostly physical. i'm talking about those u only call up or they call u to just....:trampolin:bdance::over18::bud::bouncegre:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Someone who finally understands me!!! I'm in a relationship now but boy do I know what your talking about...this one dude put the wang on me so good I gave this fool my work number. :perplexed Bad thing to do but I came back from lunch feeling great and smelling fresh :grin:...I fell asleep and woke up do you know this fool was hugged upon my rubbing my hair :ohwell: I woke up and said "Put on your clothes it's checkout time." :wallbash:

:lachen: @ "this one dude put the wang on me so good I gave this fool my work number" OMG Im about to literally roll out of my chair.

Nope, never feel for a booty call. I have had my one booty call man forever and to be honest I can't stand that ****, but he can break it off. So it keeps it cool. He did ask me to go to dinner once and I told him, you know we can't be in the same room with each other for no longer than and hour, so no thanks. He laughed and said, "that is so true". He smacked me on the a$$ and left.

i have a friend who has caught feelings with her bootycall. he doesn't take her any where. she thinks the relation can turn into something. i don't think so when the man was real honest with her and said "i do not want a relationship right now". he told u, you should listen.

i fine folks are too quick to call men dogs where there are many women who just don't LISTEN when they talk.

that's the problem.

I have a booty call who I have fallen for. But, we go back and forth. When I told him I had feeling he said "He did not want a relationship." That was cool, and I got over it. Months or even a year later he said he wanted to be in a relationship. It was my turn to DENY :thumbsup: him. We still have our orginal relationship and everything is cool. I think eventually we'll have a relationship but right now neither of us plan on getting married anytime soon so there is no point having a relationship with anyone.

Back