Fall/Winter 2010-2011 Cowash Challenge

I did a cowash with Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment yesterday morning. This stuff smells and works amazing. If it wasn't for all the cones in it I'd keep it in my reggie as a staple daily cowash. Perhaps I might use it as a detangling conditioner when needed.

I just started doing this and my hair really is responding well to it. I just use V05 Moisture Milk Strawberries n Cream for now. I'm learning so much during this transition. I am retaining my length with no real effort at all.

Feeling lazy tonight, but I'm going to go workout just so I can cowash. Yeah, that's how much I LOVE cowashing! I'll use my Garnier Triple Moisture.

Cowashed this morning and yesterday morning with V05 Moisture Milk Passion Fruit Smoothie. Will probably be cowashing every day this week and then possibly a style come Friday night or Saturday morning.

Cowashed again this morning with V05 Moisture Milk Passion Fruit Smoothie and OO. I put the conditioner/oil mix on dry hair and then rinsed in out after morning activities.

I cowashed this morning with Jason Naturals Jojoba Conditioner and I have ti admit, it left my hair feeling a bit strengthened. I will not be repurcahsing it however. I like Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner wayyy more.

Co-Washed tonight with Claudie Deep Conditioner. BEST EVER! It's Thick. It's Creamy. It's Wonderful.:lick:

I should be steamin' with this......:look:

Cowashed tonight with HE LTR. I'm 10 weeks post and this stuff is still melting through my newgrowth like it's nothing! Woohoo!

So I think I've only cowashed once this week, but I've been rinsing my hair almost everyday. I skipped today so I could get somemore wear out of my super cute braid n'curl! :grin: I'm loving how soft my hair is and how I didn't need to add any moisturizer this morning. I'm planning to cowash and detangle Saturday and do another braidout for my nappiversary on the 14th!!

I co washed my hair with v05
Strawberry and cream conditioner., afterwards I applied some more as a leave in then followed up with done cd milk then seal with jojoba oil.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I am also currently cowashing 2x a week with Vo5 conditioner i love them all so much- esp that strawberries and cream! I will be cowashing tonight

Cowashed Sunday with Garnier Triple Moisture and cowashed tonight with HE LTR.

I am 11 weeks post as of today and the HE LTR is still melting through my NG!

I did an ayur-cowash this morning with tea rinse made of henna mixed with kalpi tone and bhringraj and fenugreek seed powders. I cowashed that out with vo5 camomile conditioner and DC'ed with J/A/S/O/N Thin to Thick Biotin Conditioner. Thsi left my scalp feeling nice and tingly:lick:

Checking in I haven't posted in awhile been extremely busy, but I am still co-washing 2-3 times a week.

Still co-washing. Last week I only co-washed once on Monday, and friday did a prepoo with cocasta oil and on Sat applied a frenugreek paste and washed out with ACR from hairveda. Now that it's really cold and snowing here I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to co-wash but imma try my best to stick wit my routine. :-)

I am not in the challenge but I would like to be.

I cowash daily with either Suave or Oraganix, then I wet bun with aloe vera gel and go to work. Sometimes I spray some S-Curl in my hair and then I put some JBCO in my hands and rub my hands up the side of my hair.

I live in Florida so I don't have any problems with going to work with damp hair. Yet.

Last edited:
Still co-washing but haven't been consistent. All I know is, my hair really likes it and I noticed the most growth when I was consistent (everyday- every other day), so I'm going back to that despite the cold. I'll just try nights and weekends instead.

Cowashed last night. Finished up the last bit of Biolage conditioner that I had and now my sink cabinet contains just about all the products that I want it to have.

Cowashed tonight with Garnier Triple Moisture. This stuff is still taming my almost 12 weeks post NG - but I have to really soak it in there. None of that "quarter-size" amount of conditioner for me!

Hi,
Thanks for all the information in this thread ive been following the thread before i joind the forum and now i think its time to join the challange . i cowash daily or every other day i use Aubry conditioners and i love them yesterday i tryed pantene but emmm i didn't like it that much ill give it an other try before i can decide to keep it or not
my hair is very short and in different layers ( the shortest is 4.5 and the longest is 8.5) i have a rat tail :) my hair is 3cb i guss
am i welcome in this challange ???

Cowashed tonight with Garnier Triple Moisture. This stuff is still taming my almost 12 weeks post NG - but I have to really soak it in there. None of that "quarter-size" amount of conditioner for me!

This has me wondering how much conditioner people use? No matter how short my hair has been in the past, I have never been able to use a "quarter-size" amount many professionals recommend. I haven't been able to use a "quarter-size" of anything when it comes to my hair.

I use at least two handfuls of conditioner to condition my hair.

Back