Fall/Winter 2010-2011 Cowash Challenge

I'll be cowashing tonight with the rest of my Suave Almond and Shea Butter then onto a new bottle. Man I'm going through these bottles left and right. Guess I really am heavy handed lol. I might start looking into more options since I'm 6 months post now. Something that will work for both my natural and relaxed hair.

About to go workout, so I will be cowashing with HE LTR after that. I think I'm running low, so if I have to, I'll add HE Hydrolicious Reconditioning Conditioner.

NikkiQ girl you ain't neva lied. I'm going through these conditioner bottles like nobody's business. I think CVS has HE on sale this week for $2.88 each. I need to go get more! :yep:

I cowashed this morning with Tresemme Gelatin with b12 conditioner. I am trying to use this one up but I feel it's going to take a while since it's a 32oz bottle and all. I guess I will have to use it up in my ayur-cowashes as well to finish it up. I will not be repurchasing it.

it's been a while since I've updated but I cowashed on sunday.. with v05 strawberries and cream

I have changed a couple things in my reggie though..

1. Put loreal everstrong overnight repair treatment in my hair (and megatek on my scalp.. but just the hard to grow areas) at night before I wrap it up [see link below]
http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/external/images/products/large/Hca5_5_large.jpg

2. Instead of deep conditioning every week, I deep co every OTHER week alternating between my deep co and ION's recontructor treatment.[see link below]
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_91AUkPRqHLU/SxsZ4dyy06I/AAAAAAAAAF4/WzWNvGbZ7xc/s200/SBS-302216.jpg

I added this in order to work on strengthening my hair and hopefully adding some more elasticity to it. Thus far, it has been going well so we will see what the ended results will be

oh yeah!! here is my dry/straight hair start picture too.. (finally)

i need to get to APL!!!!

fw0ort.jpg

I have been cowashing with my new love- AO WC.

Can you ladies please tell me what this is.....

I use Suave to cowash.....I would like to join this challenge Ive been cowashing twice a week

janda and Ms Verde

Is AO WC the same as the Aussie conditioner?
No LisaMar. They are totally different brands. Aubrey organics is an organic conditioner free of parabens, sulfates, cones, etc, and Aussie is a commercial conditioner. I personally love them both.

By the way, I did an ayur-tea rinse this morning followed by cowashing with Tresemme Gelatin Conditioner.

lawyer2be371 and LisaMar It's Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner. Check out the reviews on here-- some people don't care for the smell. But, I like it and I love what it's doing for my hair.

Cowashed tonight with what I had left of my Garnier Length and Strength. Topped that with Garnier Triple Moisture. I'm almost 9 weeks post, so I have to make sure my hair is totally soaked with conditioner for it to do any good!

I did a deep ayur-cowash this morning followed by a black tea rinse mixed with Jason Natural Jojoba Conditioner and then I cowashed it all out with Tresemme Anti-Breakage b12 and Gelatin Conditioner. Hair feels a lot strong. I just did LadyP's DMM technique with my usual Aussie Moist Conditioner, sealed with some kukui Nut oil.

Checking in, I co-washed Wed and Sat. On Sat I did a fenugreek paste left it on for an hr and rinsed it out with Skala Ceremides.

Cowashed this morning with Tresemme gelatin with b12 anti-breakage conditioner. I have about 3 more cowashes I can get from this bottle and then on to something else:yep:.

Cowashed yesterday morning after leaving the V05 conditioner mixed with OO in my hair overnight. The smell lasted throughout the entire day, LOVED IT! Washing my hair with Shampoo tonight so I will probably co-wash again Saturday night.

I did another ayur-cowash this morning followed by some cowashing with the last of my bottle of Tresemme Gelatin with B12 Anti-Breakage Conditioner. Now I am moving on to P.M. Instant Moisture Conditioner

Didn't plan on cowashing tonight, but I tried to do something different with my normal braidout and umm......:nono: I bunned it up all day and cowashed it out tonight with HE LTR.

Won't be doing that kind of braidout again! :lol:

Cowashed with my Suave Humectant for the first time in a long time this morning (risked my head to the cold). My hair really loves this product, which is good because I'm getting a little sick of HE HH! I cold water rinsed afterward and I haven't seen my hair this shiny since my relaxed days. This technique is def. a keeper :)

Back