***EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS THAT WORK***

JuicesN'Berries

The original name was known back in the 90s as Wanakee Verifen Complex. Their ads were featured in Ebony, Essence, and Black Hair Talk magazines. The products were specifically tailored for Wanakee's hair, the model. These products aren't sold in stores; they have to be ordered from New York.

I highly endorse these products, and they don’t need to be doctored up. In other words, you don't have to add any oil, honey, aloe vera, glycerin, shea butter, etc., or anything to them. Nor do you need to do a hot oil treatment, pre-shampoo treatment, conditioning wash, etc. This saves a lot of time and less work is needed, plus they are concentrated. A little goes a long way. Just use them straight from the containers.

The link below will direct you to the website. Click on the "Testimonials and "Before and After" tabs. My hair is naval length or waist length now. I'm Barbara from Beverly Hills.
what are the ingredients? im looking at the constant care for ends and maybe the deep conditioner.

You can buy the Aveda products online or a store that sells Aveda products. You can go on their website and find a store in your area that sells them. I use the Aveda Brilliant Gloss; it's a serum that smooths and makes the hair really soft. It's good stuff.

Last edited:
Kerastase Bain Satin 3 shampoo (the most moisturizing one of 1,2,3)
Kerastase Aqua Oleum Vials (it's a little treatment; $40 extra in the salon; but you can get them on ebay for cheaper) I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Kerastase Ciment Thermique - for heat protection (leave in)

i don't even need any more products but i'm interested to know what products you recommend from this line-- particularly for moisture.

JuicesN'Berries

The original name was known back in the 90s as Wanakee Verifen Complex. Their ads were featured in Ebony, Essence, and Black Hair Talk magazines. The products were specifically tailored for Wanakee's hair, the model. These products aren't sold in stores; they have to be ordered from New York.

I highly endorse these products, and they don’t need to be doctored up. In other words, you don't have to add any oil, honey, aloe vera, glycerin, shea butter, etc., or anything to them. Nor do you need to do a hot oil treatment, pre-shampoo treatment, conditioning wash, etc. This saves a lot of time and less work is needed, plus they are concentrated. A little goes a long way. Just use them straight from the containers.

The link below will direct you to the website. Click on the "Testimonials and "Before and After" tabs. My hair is naval length or waist length now. I'm Barbara from Beverly Hills.

Joico Kpak line- This line is a protein line that is designed to take care of damaged, chemically treatment, or highly styled hair. The shampoo has a low pH so I sometimes use it for neturalizing purposes. The conditioner, intense, hydrator, and reconstructor are all great! These products, espeically the daily conditioner have helped heal my hair and I feel more bad *** so to speak because they do a great job at rebuilding hair. They really are some of the best protein products.

Also the Philosophy Shear Splendor mask is awesome. Supergirl turned me on to it and it is my once and a while hair treat.

Kerastase Bain Satin 3 shampoo (the most moisturizing one of 1,2,3)
Kerastase Aqua Oleum Vials (it's a little treatment; $40 extra in the salon; but you can get them on ebay for cheaper) I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Kerastase Ciment Thermique - for heat protection (leave in)

Thanks for the Kerastase reviews

Joico Kpak line- This line is a protein line that is designed to take care of damaged, chemically treatment, or highly styled hair. The shampoo has a low pH so I sometimes use it for neturalizing purposes. The conditioner, intense, hydrator, and reconstructor are all great! These products, espeically the daily conditioner have helped heal my hair and I feel more bad *** so to speak because they do a great job at rebuilding hair. They really are some of the best protein products.

Also the Philosophy Shear Splendor mask is awesome. Supergirl turned me on to it and it is my once and a while hair treat.

Yeah I seen this stuff at trade secret...Is this meant for black hair??? I'm asking because I asked the lady at trade secret what product she recommended for my hair and she acted like the only product in the store that was suitable for my hair was Joico...so this made me wonder....

healthy sexy hair tri wheat leave in

it's a ten leave in

k-pak liquid reconstructor

MOP leave in

ag fastfood leave in

MOP c system hydrating shampo

MOP c system hydrating conditioner

biolage conditioning balm

kenra mositurizing conditioner

redken smooth down heat glide

elucence moisturizing conditioner

artec kiwi colorflector shampoo

i don't even need any more products but i'm interested to know what products you recommend from this line-- particularly for moisture.

They are moisture-rich products. I use the Beneficial Phase Shampoo, Advance Conditioning Treatment, Constant Care for Ends, Hairline Essential Cream, hair oil, and the detangler. :worship2: I've discontinued using the detangler (after 10 years), because my stylist says that it's harder for him to work with.

Last edited:
what are the ingredients? im looking at the constant care for ends and maybe the deep conditioner.

The ingredient list of all of their products is too long for me to post on this website. This website sent me an error message, so you can get the ingredients list from their website.:yep:

Last edited:
Yeah I seen this stuff at trade secret...Is this meant for black hair??? I'm asking because I asked the lady at trade secret what product she recommended for my hair and she acted like the only product in the store that was suitable for my hair was Joico...so this made me wonder....

Its meant for any time of chemically treated or damaged hair.

Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Epais (Thick, Coarse Hair)
Joico 17 Minute Miracle, Silk Result Conditioner
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide
Matrix Curls Conditioner (The thicker one)
Biolage Ultra Hydrating Conditioning Balm

Kerastase Oleo Relax Line (Shampoo, Masque, Serum, Elixir, Spray)
Kerastase Bain Satin 3
Kerastase Masquintense Thick
Kerastase Ciment Thermique
Kerastase Lait Nutri Sculpt
Kerastase Creme Nutri Sculpt
Kerastase Concentrate Vita Ciment
Kerastase Aqua Oleum
Kerastase Oleo-Curl Mist
Kerastase Oleo-Curl Cream

• Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask
  • Kerastase Masquintense
  • HealthySexyHair Soy Tri Wheat Leave In
  • Ojon Shine & Protect Conditioner
  • Ovation Cell Therapy

Kerastase Oleo Relax Line (Shampoo, Masque, Serum, Elixir, Spray)
Kerastase Bain Satin 3
Kerastase Masquintense Thick
Kerastase Ciment Thermique
Kerastase Lait Nutri Sculpt
Kerastase Creme Nutri Sculpt
Kerastase Concentrate Vita Ciment
Kerastase Aqua Oleum
Kerastase Oleo-Curl Mist
Kerastase Oleo-Curl Cream

Girl, why do I have all of this except for the Oleo Curl mist and cream... I couldn't find it.. since they discontinued that line... Glad to know there's another KSTASE (as my mom calls it..lol) running around here...

They are good products that work well with our hair.. my stylist uses the Bain De Recharge (because I've always got my hair gunked up with some type of prepoo or oil treatment when I go in there) to clarify.. and I love how light and silky it feels afterards...

Phytospefic relaxer index 2

phytologie phytojoba shampoo
phytojoba hair mask
phyto7 (i hope i never have to live without this leave in)

Icon inner home moisturizing hair mask (this is the stuff for deep conditioning)

Ojon restorative treatment
Ojon ultra hydrating shampoo
Ojon ultra hydrating conditioner

Graham Webb Silk Repair (works wonders and it's fun too use, but I am easily entertained - I like it when it changes from the little bit of cream to the foam)

Redken Deep Fuel

I will second the Fekai Shea conditioner - I've tried this -excellent stuff
My daughters love Biolage Ultra Hydrating shampoo and ultra hydrating balm - this is very good stuff) (for these two check your local Target store)

Girl, why do I have all of this except for the Oleo Curl mist and cream... I couldn't find it.. since they discontinued that line... Glad to know there's another KSTASE (as my mom calls it..lol) running around here...

They are good products that work well with our hair.. my stylist uses the Bain De Recharge (because I've always got my hair gunked up with some type of prepoo or oil treatment when I go in there) to clarify.. and I love how light and silky it feels afterards...

You may want to try the Oleo Creme. I always keep that on hand. It's really good if you want pretty braidouts!

Now that it's winter time, I'm back to using the Bain 3 and I am also using the Bain Bio Recharge for Dry Hair. Makes my hair feel like silk. My hair seem to like the Lait Vital more than the masks, with the exception of Age Recharge.

But I have to admitt,MyHoneyChild's Shea Moiture shampoo gives Kerastase a run for their money. Also the Schwarpf Gliss conditioners come close to competing with Kerastase conditioners too.

Lol! We are Kerastase junkies!!!

You know, people always ask about my hair, and I tell them to try Kerastase and my stylist. It's not only the products, but the whole experience. From the shampoo to the scalp and shoulder massage to the scent of the products, it's worth EVERT penny.

Since I am natural, I find the oleo relax line works best for my hair. It repels frizz, and keeps my hair sleeker and smoother than anything else. And like you, I love how it feels light and silky. Everyone i've let use the oleo relax serum has bought a bottle. These products really do live up to my expectations for them.
:yep:

JuicesN'Berries

I remember seeing those products by Wanakee. I was back in college and wanted to try them but I was broke back then. I always thought her hair was beautiful.

20 dollars is expensive to me.

DevaCare One Condition works like a charm- great detangler, wonderful moisture and leaves my hair shiny!

I like ORIGINS Rich Rewards Intensive Moisture Treatment for Hair and Scalp. It's around 18 bucks for an 8.5 ounce jar, but that stuff leaves your hair feeling ultra-moisturized afterwards. It has a consistency beetween a pudding and a smoothie and it spreads very easily on your strands.

I tried this once and loved it! Unfortunately it was during the height of my PJism so I quickly moved on to something else. :lol: I need to get this again.

As far as my expensive favorites:

Phytospecific Relaxer Index 2

Phyto9 Ultra Nourishing leave-in Cream

Aveda Brilliant Universal Styling Cream

Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss

(I'd recommend more from Aveda but they discontinued their Sap Moss line :mad:)

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream (one of my new favorites! this stuff is awesome!!)

Frederic Fekkai Apple Cidar Rinse (love the scent :love:)

well this weekend im going to get sallys knock off joico k pak shampoo and conditioner.

but after seeing all these raves about phyto, im also going to get phytojoba mask, the phyto 9 leave in and maybe some of the oil.

Back