****End of the year Vitamins/Supplements challenge****

My Viviscal is finally hear!! I hope I'm not too late to participate. Today I took 2 Viviscal. My start pic is in my siggy.

I honestly almost 4got 2 take my pills until I looked in here.

I added vitamin C 2 the mix. Idk if thats too much given that there is vit c in my multivitamin but when i started takin evrything i felt lik i had more energy. i 4got yesterday so i was really sluggish 2day and didnt really get out of bed:wallbash: such a wasted day

Checking in! I took all my Biotin and Garlic for the day.

I think I've been seeing some positive outcome from the garlic. I washed and rollerset yesterday, and almost no hair came out. And even day to day, I've noticed progressively less hair in the comb and in my hands.
As for the biotin...I've noticed that my skin is starting to look rough, smh. I'll be using bentonite clay to try to bring the acne down and I'll try to drink more water.
I can't wait for my chlorella and spirulina to get here, so I can start taking it. I think it might help my skin.

Checking in! I took all my Biotin and Garlic for the day.

I think I've been seeing some positive outcome from the garlic. I washed and rollerset yesterday, and almost no hair came out. And even day to day, I've noticed progressively less hair in the comb and in my hands.
As for the biotin...I've noticed that my skin is starting to look rough, smh. I'll be using bentonite clay to try to bring the acne down and I'll try to drink more water.
I can't wait for my chlorella and spirulina to get here, so I can start taking it. I think it might help my skin.

Uh oh, I've just reintroduced biotin back into my diet. I hope it doesn't cause any skin issues. :nono:

Uh oh, I've just reintroduced biotin back into my diet. I hope it doesn't cause any skin issues. :nono:

I'll pray for you. :lol:
But I think you'll be okay.

I've heard that taking other supplements with the biotin and drinking lots of water kept people from having problems with their skin. I've definitely been way off my water game this past week, and that's when I started noticing the pimples. And the only other supp that I take is garlic.

You take more supps than I do already, and you probably drink more water as well. (I've been drinking only about 30 oz a day. :nono: )

I took my maca, shen min and nioxin when I woke up this morning. As soon as I can get my hands on some juice, I will take my biosil.

I'll pray for you. :lol:
But I think you'll be okay.

I've heard that taking other supplements with the biotin and drinking lots of water kept people from having problems with their skin. I've definitely been way off my water game this past week, and that's when I started noticing the pimples. And the only other supp that I take is garlic.

You take more supps than I do already, and you probably drink more water as well. (I've been drinking only about 30 oz a day. :nono: )

Giirl, I won't eve tell you how much water I'm not drinking. :look:

I'm gonna fix that this week though. Hopefully. :lachen:

Just finished taking the last of my vitamins

3 grams chlorella - Took in the morning before breakfast
3 grams maca root powder - In my yogart for my mid day snack
multi vitamin (Geritol complete) - After lunch
vitamin c - After lunch
garlic - After lunch
folic acid - After lunch
horsetail - After lunch

Today is my first official start day. I have taken:

5,000mcg Biotin
6,000 IU Vitamin D
500mg Vitamin C
1 gm Chlorella
2 gm Spurlina
660mcg Kelp

Took mine yesterday and today:
Biotin/BComplex and Flaxseed.

I really need to up my water intake. I am getting more unwanted pimples on my face.

Took mine!!! 1 viviscal this morning and 1 this evening. Got a slight headache and I never get headaches. Not sure if it's related :look:

I didn't see this challenge. Can I be added? I've been taking 5000 mcg biotin daily for the past two months and I will continue until year's end. :yep:

Back