**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

what does the flaxseed oil do? i did a google but all i got was something about hair loss :perplexed but i bought some so i need to know before i begin taking it.

I missed a couple of weeks bc I was busy moving but now I'm all settled and kinda unpacked I'm back on the vitamins. I'm still on the same regimen but I added a multi (one a day)

what does the flaxseed oil do? i did a google but all i got was something about hair loss :perplexed but i bought some so i need to know before i begin taking it.

Some of the giant list of flax seed oil benefits includes: - Reduces the risk of cancer
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Protects against heart disease
- Aids the growth of healthy hair and nails
- Promotes healthy skin

http://www.intense-workout.com/flax_seed.html

I fell off the wagon last week; sometimes taking them in the morning just doesn't work. I am pretty faithful at night, and am back on the wagon this week! :look:

I fell off the wagon last week; sometimes taking them in the morning just doesn't work. I am pretty faithful at night, and am back on the wagon this week! :look:

Who hasn't from time to time, just get back on the wagon. If taking them at night works best for you then do that.

I just started taking vitamins. I'm not taking them for my hair, but the vitamins I'm using help in that as well. Right now I'm taking a B complex, liquid B-12, and a multi. I might add flax seed and an amino acid for my hair though.

I work at a nutrition store so I have access to readings on their benefits for certain ailments and a discount.

I took them this morning. I stopped taking them for a week,because the antibiotics I was on made me feel nauseaus. then it was just pure laziness the week after that.

I just started taking vitamins. I'm not taking them for my hair, but the vitamins I'm using help in that as well. Right now I'm taking a B complex, liquid B-12, and a multi. I might add flax seed and an amino acid for my hair though.

I work at a nutrition store so I have access to readings on their benefits for certain ailments and a discount.

hey sweetie,

can you post what brand you are taking of these? I am taking msm and efa oil and noticed that my joints feel a lot better. Usually they make a cracking sound whenever I bend down and esp. after exercising but since taking these two I no longer here the cracking sound(thank God).

ETA: took my vits last night with dinner

I haven't checked in in so many moons but I have been faithful. When it comes to my vitamins I don't play. I have added HSN and Silica and took away horsetail. I also have for breakfast a smoothie in which I include soy protein.

Not in on the challenge since I lift weights 5 days a week...so on a regular I have to take a multi, my aminos with every meal and before I go to bed, and I have my protein shake before I go to the gym. Oh, and collagen. That's it! I have noticed that the aminos have changed the texture of my hair.....makes my nails grow like nobody's business....

Not in on the challenge since I lift weights 5 days a week...so on a regular I have to take a multi, my aminos with every meal and before I go to bed, and I have my protein shake before I go to the gym. Oh, and collagen. That's it! I have noticed that the aminos have changed the texture of my hair.....makes my nails grow like nobody's business....

What amino acids do you take?

Back