Don’t You Hate Lustful Looks From Men?

I think it was a dave chapelle skit when he talkd about women havg the 'curse' of always being desired. We can have what we want, we say yes or no, but mostly no bcuz men are always horny.
Men, in general, dont have the experience of random women constantly salivating and thinking dirty thoughts out loud or not. I wonder how they would deal with it :giggle:

The same way some of the stupid ones that think grown women teachers sleeping with their underage sons is a badge of honor and a conquest instead of a crime and inappropriate. Probably would line up for days ahead of time like a Black Friday Sale or Apple new product release to get theirs.

I dont like it when I see men following young girls with their eyes. I saw an old guy yesterday in the car in front at a light breaking his neck hanging out the window licking his lips at what was 2 - 14/15 yr old girls. I had my window so no idea if he actually said anything. Its gross.

It made me very uncomfortable as a kid. I dont pay attention these days. Having a nice resting :censored: face helps when it happens and the dude extra gross/lewd with it.

I dont like it when I see men following young girls with their eyes. I saw an old guy yesterday in the car in front at a light breaking his neck hanging out the window licking his lips at what was 2 - 14/15 yr old girls. I had my window so no idea if he actually said anything. Its gross.

It made me very uncomfortable as a kid. I dont pay attention these days. Having a nice resting :censored: face helps when it happens and the dude extra gross/lewd with it.

Spot on. My 2 youngest can pass for 14 to maybe 17 on a good day. I've noticed they are getting the looks but more disturbing to me is that they are NEVER aware of it like their older sister. I just drill into them to always be alert and aware of their surroundings, do not be preoccupied on your cellphone instead of paying attention, and stay together when out together. They went to a country concert last night that got rained out. I was THRILLED, lol. You're going to be around rednecks who stay leering at all of us, and this area is rife with sex traffickers coming through, and these folks love their AR15s. Be vigilant, please. One of them looks meaner than a pitbull but she ain't but 4'11" so...

Spot on. My 2 youngest can pass for 14 to maybe 17 on a good day. I've noticed they are getting the looks but more disturbing to me is that they are NEVER aware of it like their older sister. I just drill into them to always be alert and aware of their surroundings, do not be preoccupied on your cellphone instead of paying attention, and stay together when out together. They went to a country concert last night that got rained out. I was THRILLED, lol. You're going to be around rednecks who stay leering at all of us, and this area is rife with sex traffickers coming through, and these folks love their AR15s. Be vigilant, please. One of them looks meaner than a pitbull but she ain't but 4'11" so...

My 13 yo twin girls are very developed and I saw a man following them with his eyes. When they passed him, he even turned his entire body around to continue staring. I politely told him that I didn't appreciate him looking at my daughters in that way. He tried to flip it on me and became irate. Once he started talking, I realized he was African.

Back