Don’t You Hate Lustful Looks From Men?

This just happened recently and the look that I gave him back scared him so bad he moved to the back of the next train. So in answer to your question, indeed yes, I despise when men disrespect any woman with those looks. It's abusive and I call it visual molestation. They are perverted idiots!!!

I know exactly what you're talking about and it's disgusting! What's wrong with looking at me and smiling and that be it. Instead, looking me up and down, licking the lips, biting the lip or doing something equally disgusting will make me cut my eyes at you so hard you'll wish you died right there on the spot. I did it to one guy and he actually apologized. He said the look of disappointment that first flashed across my face along with the look of death made him feel bad and he should know better. I still paid him dust!

I know exactly what you're talking about and it's disgusting! What's wrong with looking at me and smiling and that be it. Instead, looking me up and down, licking the lips, biting the lip or doing something equally disgusting will make me cut my eyes at you so hard you'll wish you died right there on the spot. I did it to one guy and he actually apologized. He said the look of disappointment that first flashed across my face along with the look of death made him feel bad and he should know better. I still paid him dust!
It’s horrible. He doesn’t want to take you to dinner and get to know you. He wants to take you in a stairwell and fill in the blank you.

Very disappointing. This guy is high level security at the WTC. I don’t even look in that direction now. Today I was on the phone walking out.

Y'all! No handsome, well off man looks at women in the way OP is talking about lol And if the man doing it happens to be half way good looking he's either intoxicated or a dumb loser. :lachen: It isn't a "damn she looks good" look it's a "if she'd let me right now and I could get away with it I would grope her or say something nasty" Sometimes they might even say something nasty.

Y'all! No handsome, well off man looks at women in the way OP is talking about lol And if the man doing it happens to be half way good looking he's either intoxicated or a dumb loser. :lachen: It isn't a "damn she looks good" look it's a "if she'd let me right now and I could get away with it I would grope her or say something nasty" Sometimes they might even say something nasty.
Yeah, in my recent scenario, I saw him looking averted my eyes, he said good night, I said good night and kept it moving.

I like when a man can’t stop sneaking a peek. That’s cute and flattering... But the overt lustful gazing is rude and disgusting to me, and I don’t care what he looks like.

I don’t want any strange man looking at me like this:

licking_lips_by_severusblackpaw-db4klj9.jpg

Maybe should contact HR in your company and suggest they talk with building management.

When guys in positions like that do it, it's especially uncomfortable. Once a man inconveniences you because of their leering, it's a problem.

It’s horrible. He doesn’t want to take you to dinner and get to know you. He wants to take you in a stairwell and fill in the blank you.

Very disappointing. This guy is high level security at the WTC. I don’t even look in that direction now. Today I was on the phone walking out.

Maybe should contact HR in your company and suggest they talk with building management.

When guys in positions like that do it, it's especially uncomfortable. Once a man inconveniences you because of their leering, it's a problem.
Ignoring works for now. It was one incident. People put out feelers for what they want. I was clear with my response to that.

For me, there is a difference btw an appreciative male gaze towards a woman he considers desirable and the male gaze that views you as a piece of meat/object.

I think with the former, most women can appreciate it and it puts a pep in your steps. The latter makes you want to take a shower and not find yourself alone with that person for any reason.

The looks don't bother me at all if I'm in a safe space. However, I hate it if I'm feeling unprotected. I will leave quickly if I'm placed in an uncomfortable situation.

While out to lunch the other day, I had two guys who were together, give me that look simultaneously. I literally stopped in my tracks and looked myself over to see if I was exposing a body part or something. Nope. Just two pervs :mad:.

I am sure they saw the look of distress/disgust on my face.

I make a habit of shooting death stares at men that look at other women that way. Especially younger girls. I just give them the strongest look of disapproval and loathing. It’s always fabulous to see them look at me and watch the shock go across their faces.

I like to think my distaste travels through the air and forces them to catch my eye so they can then catch this look that says “you are the scummiest of scum and you should burn” or something to that effect

I think it was a dave chapelle skit when he talkd about women havg the 'curse' of always being desired. We can have what we want, we say yes or no, but mostly no bcuz men are always horny.
Men, in general, dont have the experience of random women constantly salivating and thinking dirty thoughts out loud or not. I wonder how they would deal with it :giggle:

Back