Do you think he will ask me out???

myronnie

So i just graduated from high school..well not yet graduation is on saturday lol..but i have been talking to this really cool and cute guy that goes to another school :grin:
He knows that i want to go on a date with him and he's flirted with me alot telling me that i'm beautiful etc..
Today on myspace i get on and i have a message from him and he asks "do you have school tomorrow"....hmmm this is a pretty random question and do ya'll think that he is planning to ask me out on a date this week??? I hope so because he is very good looking :drunk:
I am really picky with guys but i always get my way hehe but i don't want to screw this up!! What do you guys think

If you don't have school, tell him nope, I was thinking of going to a movie or hanging out or something...

Then the ball is in his court.

If he likes you, he'll ask you out. If he doesn't, he probably has a girlfriend or just isn't that into you.

BTW, congrats on graduation!

If you don't have school, tell him nope, I was thinking of going to a movie or hanging out or something...

Then the ball is in his court.

If he likes you, he'll ask you out. If he doesn't, he probably has a girlfriend or just isn't that into you.

BTW, congrats on graduation!

Heehee thanks WC..it's been a loooong 4 years :nono:
Anyway, yea i just said no i don't..i really want him to take it into his own hands to ask me out because he already knows well that i want him to ask me out..and i don't wanna seem like a weirdo who is really into him, which I'm not.
I don't think he has a girlfriend but i reallywanna just go on a casual date with him!! I think it'll be fun!

Back