Do You Shower With Your Significant Other?

Do you shower with SO

• Yes — It's a great time to bond.

Votes: 158 69.9%
  • No — I prefer a nice, warm shower alone.

Votes: 68 30.1%

• Total voters
I'm not in a relationship but when I was I showered with my SO and it was always horrible. I like to hog the shower and I like the water hot and he like it cool/warm. I hate taking showers with a mate; it ruins everything.

I enjoy it except his punk behind cant take the hot water. Other than that it's a great time to bond and he'll wash my hair for me too.

I don't see the intimacy in this unless you're just in there messing around. Are we talking real shower where you wash your tail? If so I don't want nobody in there looking at that......that's just private. I feel weird gettin down scrubbin in front of someone.

I prefer the shower to myself but every now and then I let him in....he gives the best turkish baths ever!!!...Thats my body exfoliation until the next time I need one.

I prefer the shower to myself but every now and then I let him in....he gives the best turkish baths ever!!!...Thats my body exfoliation until the next time I need one.

Now I think bathing while your mate is in the bathroom keeping you company or allowing him to wash or sponge you down while you are in the bath tub is more romantic and shares greater intimacy than allowing him in the shower. Showering with your mate is so unromantic.

I don't see the intimacy in this unless you're just in there messing around. Are we talking real shower where you wash your tail? If so I don't want nobody in there looking at that......that's just private. I feel weird gettin down scrubbin in front of someone.

Really? It's a special time bet SO and I. We both get to scrubbin and everything. I don't feel away. He washes his balls and private areas, I do mine :lol:. I wash his back, he loves it. I even wash his hair and then condition it :look: he :love: it. We talk to each other, tell jokes, look at each other... it's a bonding moment for us. I could see how you feel away tho if you're not fully comfy w/ the person. I'm self conscious of my body, but I still shower w/ SO. There are times I shower already and he comes over to my place and makes me get in the shower w/ him again. Plus I like to look in his eyes in the shower and wash his back. Sorry to sound gushy....

I used to all of the time.. Now its here and there.. We no longer have the master bath so its a little hard to get in there together without the kids being like :perplexed

um, no! we did once after he begged me and all he did was complain about how hot the water was and all i did was complain about how cold it was while he hogged the water.:lol:

never again.

I've showered w my boos several times before..I enjoy it. My last boo would scrub my back, and id scrub his and shampoo his hair, scrub his feet. He'd get sad when I showered without him. But I enjoy nurturing folks in that way..as long as hot water is shared!

It's funny that most of these men don't like hot water..I guess men really can't take pain like we do..

Last edited:
Back