Do You Shower With Your Significant Other?

Do you shower with SO

• Yes — It's a great time to bond.

Votes: 158 69.9%
  • No — I prefer a nice, warm shower alone.

Votes: 68 30.1%

• Total voters
Sometimes! He can't stand my water temp either. I wonder what's up with that lol. Our last shower together was just this friday.

This sounds like it would be a very intimate experience, but I have never tried it before. I think I'm too self conscious for all of that.

Sounds romantic though?

We used to every day. Now I get up too early for him so usually on the weekends if we're both in town. its a bonding thing for us:yep:

-A

Yep, not every time but at least a few times per week. I only take showers I don't take baths...but hubby does :rolleyes:

In the morning we shower alone because of different schedules. But evening showers are for both us to to share.

Not anymore. :nono:

DH is from Haiti and likes to shower with cool water; and I need my hot water. So, to make both of us happy, we just shower alone. :lachen:

Thumbs up! If I really want to get clean it would be a negative but every once in awhile doesn't hurt.

No, never. I do not like to share my shower time with ANYONE.

While we have taken baths together, I'm not terribly fond of it, and I can count the number of times we've done so on one hand.

In the morning we shower alone because of different schedules. But evening showers are for both us to to share.

Same here. We work out in the mornings so we shower seperately. At night we use that shower for a good meditating bonding session. Its truly great.

I love taking showers w/ my SO. We talk to each other, laugh, make jokes ... it's quite a bond for us :lol:

Me and my new SO take showers occassionally. But like most of you ladies I like my water steaming and he doesnt. He says Im trying to boil myself! lol

No....DH is 6'4 1/2 and 275 lbs there is NOT enough room for us to shower together. Maybe when we do some renovations and make the bathrooms bigger.

I used to, but I hog the water. Plus, I don't use the cold water at all and it is wayyyyyyyyyy too hot for him.

Yep, the times we showered I was freezing. He said the water was too hot, and he's big and tall (6'4" 240'ish lbs) so he took up most the space. I think if we had the bigger walk in shower it would work, but we have the tub/shower it's tight.

I'd like to, but he says that I don't 'wash right' because I won't put my face/entire under the water the entire time. He only wants to wash in the shower anyway. I only suggest for alterior motives :D.

Back