'self Loving' When You Have A Significant Other

That's my situation I can maybe count the times I've self loved

I've always had a big crayon around going to town on my lotus garden that when the crayon wasn't there I was good I needed a break!!!!!!! lol

Married the amount of sex dh and I have I couldnt imagine self love on top of that:eek::lachen: my vag would be destroyed... Lol
Destroyeeeedddddeddddd

:lachen: It didn't even occur to me to self-love. For what?? There was always somebody available.

Interesting. I wonder if that's a 'thing.'

People that don't EVER do it are weird to me.

I used to be one of them. And pretty snobby about not doing it. Like why would I do that? I gotta man! I figured it was an SO-only thing to do. Or maybe because I had so much of it with my ex, I felt like why should I do it on my own?

One day, I kept trying and just could not get it right. I felt like the Haitian, "Litte Engine that Could." I watched YouTube vids some x-sites and just was not getting it. I figured how could I be so marvelous with two, and suck ballz alone? I just would not give up, turned my phone off. There's nothing worse, than seeing DAD or UNCLE calling while trying to self-love. I vowed I would not leave my room until it happened, and like rain on thirsty crops a downpour occurred.

Well, there's no going back. I'm good at what I do. :look:

That's my situation I can maybe count the times I've self loved

I've always had a big crayon around going to town on my lotus garden that when the crayon wasn't there I was good I needed a break!!!!!!! lol

Married the amount of sex dh and I have I couldnt imagine self love on top of that:eek::lachen: my vag would be destroyed... Lol
Destroyeeeedddddeddddd
:yep: I do it on the rare occasion I'm planning on waking him up. I call it 'warming up the car'. :lol: TMI? :look:

I bought this pink egg off Amazon. I love it so. It's quiet but still manages to wake a snoring man lol. But fingers are just fine too

Yea!

I mean...yea.. I heard this rumor too :look:

tumblr_mn65r4OXTB1r8s5bto1_400.gif

Back