Do you tell your SO when other men hit on you?

Do you tell your SO when a VIABLE man has approached?

• No, none of SO's business

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • No, I don't want him to feel jealous or hurt

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • No, it might make me look bad

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Yes, I like to keep communication open

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Yes, to assuage twinge of disloyalty

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked other. I tell him sometimes, it depends on if there is a good/funny story behind it. And yes I do joke sometimes and tell him I will upgrade him. He tells me that if I can find a brother better than him - then I have his blessing. :ohwell:

There was one time this young dude was talking to me and I honestly didn't even realize he was trying to flirt with me - at first.
Best part of the story is that my husband was near me sitting down and heard the whole conversation.
And he (my husband) jokingly said something to the dude about it(and complemented me in the process). I don't know if the young dude didn't realize I was with my husband or what (my husband says the young dude knew and just decided to try anyway).
My husband used to be way jealous back in the day, but has now mellowed out (when it comes to that).

Hah! I thought of this thread Saturday - DH and I were out together, and on our way home he asked me if I noticed all the looks from guys and if I get hit on a lot. :lol: He notices it MUCH more than I do, and I told him so. I gave him the same 'scrubs vanish from my brain within 3.5 seconds' thing, too.

Hah! I thought of this thread Saturday - DH and I were out together, and on our way home he asked me if I noticed all the looks from guys and if I get hit on a lot. :lol: He notices it MUCH more than I do, and I told him so. I gave him the same 'scrubs vanish from my brain within 3.5 seconds' thing, too.

:giggle: at you not trying to feed the little green monster in him.

Nope never HE knows it I know it that it will happen no big whoop. Hell women try to holler at him too no big whoop.

ONLY if its something that I remember... usually if Im approached 'regularly' then no.. cause I probably wont remember it when I see dh anyways, but if whomevers approaching me is funny or goes wayyy outta their way.. I'll share the experience

Back