Do You Shower With Your Significant Other?

Do you shower with SO

• Yes — It's a great time to bond.

Votes: 158 69.9%
  • No — I prefer a nice, warm shower alone.

Votes: 68 30.1%

• Total voters
:nono:No its too crowded. I hate fighting to get under the warm water. The water needs to be hitting me at all times. I like to bond after the shower. We usually lotion each other from head to toe as often as we can.

I don't think men can handle the water as hot as we women can. I like my water hot so showering together wouldn't work for DH and I.
ITA with the bolded. I used to shower with my ex and a couple of times he complained about the water being too hot...it was barely warm :look:

We only do it when we're being romantic or something. Specail occasions.
But, I always hop in the shower first and get clean. 'Cause then I don't mind if he hogs all the water because I'm already clean. It rarely gets cold in there though.

Used to all the time when we left about the same time in the morning.
These days we have very different schedules, so not so much.
We haven't even done that just for fun in awhile.

It would be nice occasionally..but I think there is such a thing as being too intimate. I dont want him in my face all the time! I have my own bathroom just for this reason.

Sometimes, but it is tough because I love my water steaming HOT and he likes his less than lukewarm....so it isn't comfortable.

I used to, but I hog the water. Plus, I don't use the cold water at all and it is wayyyyyyyyyy too hot for him.

:lachen: LOL this is me all the way. I don't even touch the cold water knob! SO always complains but that never stops him from hopping in the shower with me, plus he lets me hog the water all I want lol

DONT SHOOT ME!!! :lachen:

I jus read this on BellaSugar!

http://www.bellasugar.com/

"Lately, this is a topic that has surfaced more frequently than I care to admit. You see, Mr. Bella has taken an informal survey of various friends and co-workers to find out if showering together gets a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Many people agree that it's a no-no because someone always ends up shivering on the non-water flowing side and/or it's just too slippery or time consuming for it to be any fun. On the affirmative end, others think it's romantic, sexy, and a great way to get those hard-to-reach areas washed. So, what do you think? Whether you're single or in a relationship, do you like a shower buddy or do you prefer to go solo?"

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I had to laugh at the bolded, because I was like, that doesn't happen to me then I suddenly had an epiphany, and was like OMG, that's probably DH. And he's just not saying anything. LOL. We love taking showers together, DH definitely thinks it's fun and sexy, and shows it :blush:. And whenever I am preggo, (which has been a lot lately) he shaves my legs since I can't anyore.

Last edited:
every chance we get!!!! i'm surprised he can handle how hot the water is lol. he loves to lather me up and bathe me....he even kneels down and shaves my legs if i ask lol. it's also the only time i can really tend to his hair..he has a head full of curly hair and refuses to keep it up...so i do that for him. i love this man!!!!

if we both have had long days...we meet in the shower for relaxation lol.

My ex-whatever, used to suggest it all the time. He would even run a bath for me after work and come in to wash me after helping me undress. But the jackal wouldn't commit for crap! I guess that why it erked me so much!

Yep...when it's a hair wash day I'll entice him in. He likes the visual of me finally without the shower cap. :lick:

I also like to help him wash his...he's a sucker for me rubbing the conditioner in his hair. :yep:

Back