Do You Shower With Your Significant Other?

Do you shower with SO

• Yes — It's a great time to bond.

Votes: 158 69.9%
  • No — I prefer a nice, warm shower alone.

Votes: 68 30.1%

• Total voters

Mimi22

DONT SHOOT ME!!! :lachen:

I jus read this on BellaSugar!

http://www.bellasugar.com/

"Lately, this is a topic that has surfaced more frequently than I care to admit. You see, Mr. Bella has taken an informal survey of various friends and co-workers to find out if showering together gets a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Many people agree that it's a no-no because someone always ends up shivering on the non-water flowing side and/or it's just too slippery or time consuming for it to be any fun. On the affirmative end, others think it's romantic, sexy, and a great way to get those hard-to-reach areas washed. So, what do you think? Whether you're single or in a relationship, do you like a shower buddy or do you prefer to go solo?"

Um no. I shower alone because I am picky as hell and it's my private time. He's pretty anal as it is and doesn't like me even in his bathroom.

I used to, but I hog the water. Plus, I don't use the cold water at all and it is wayyyyyyyyyy too hot for him.

I don't think men can handle the water as hot as we women can. I like my water hot so showering together wouldn't work for DH and I.

Don't have an SO right now but we and my ex boyfriend used to shower together EVERY chance we got. Although I am a hot water hog and I spent most of the time in the front under the stream he didn't mind.

E.T.A. We always used to have to adjust the temp when it was his turn...LOL

Last edited:
Don't have an SO right now but we and my ex boyfriend used to shower together EVERY chance we got. Although I am a hot water hog and I spent most of the time in the front under the stream he didn't mind.

E.T.A. We always used to have to adjust the temp when it was his turn...LOL

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :lachen::lachen:

I would, but what about my hur!!!:look: Only on wash days could be a possibility, but then I'd have to pre-condition, dc, moisturize, detangle, plat right after.... I guess I'd rather go it alone.:ohwell:

We shower together sometimes....
I usually shower first b/c I take less time in the shower than he does. Plus, he loves when I wash his back.... when we don't shower together, he'll call me over to wash his back for him.

No because I am to complicated, I like my privacy when I am thoroughly cleaning myself besides knowing me, I probably might start trying to get him do what I do in the shower and out, yall' know all the pampering stuff like you at a spa.

Back