Do you and your SO look alike?

Do you and your SO look alike?

• yep we could've been separated at birth

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • nope, not even close.

Votes: 61 68.5%
  • well, maybe a little. but's its a stretch...

Votes: 19 21.3%

• Total voters
Aww man, all these pictures with all these twin couples are so cute.
If SO and I marry and have kids I wonder what our kids would look like, no one could mistake us twins.

Truth be told if I found a guy that looked like me I'd get a blood test done, just in case daddy forgot to tell mom something. I'm kidding :lol:
:lol: I don't know, sometimes Daddy just didn't know. :lol:
I just might have to do some kind of geneology background research, DNA test or something if I met someone looking like me. They say it's becoming more common for people to meet, fall in love and be related in some way.

Not at all.
He has hazel puppy-dog eyes, a slender nose and lips, thick build. I have dark brown eyes a wide nose and full lips, slenderish build. The only thing that DH has finally browned up a bit and now we're about the same color.

the first couple i thought of when i saw the title of this thread.. a beautiful couple at that...but yup....y'all look alike! :grin:

Everyone says we do, but I don't see it...

2007_0806WEDDING0081.jpg

People tell us we look like brother & sister. I don't see it. I used to be attracted to men darker than me but now, I don't have a particular type (except SO !).

People like to comment on my eyes being Asian like and having a round Asian face and high cheekbones, so when they look at my husband and I they see THAT type of relative resemblance feature wise, but I don't think we LOOK alike, just have common features.

Not really, but he and his father say that I favor his mother (she died when he was 6 years old).

Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF

I don't look like my man at all , race aside. Slightly related- I think Sabrina Foulton and Tracy Martin look alike.

i dont think so but my computer does. whenever im in iPhoto it asks me to confirm that a face belongs to me. every time i go to confirm it's a pic of him.:rofl: we have the same color (skin, hair, eyes) and similar features (broad nose, big eyes, full lips) but we look nothing alike.:nono:

we did have one girl ask if we were brother and sister but she was a **** and im pretty sure she was trying to be a smart ***.

No hubby and I don't look alike but I think we have developed similar mannerisms and some form of basic ESP !

We both have curly dark hair, but no: different race, eye color, he's tall/I'm short, different nose, etc.
The guy I liked before him looked a lot like me I think except he was tall and had freckles. He was dark skin and slender.

Back