Do you and your SO "look right together"?

DH & I get the 'y'all look like brother and sister' thing too. :lachen: I think it's more an effect of shared facial expressions than of shared facial appearances.

3042581930_bba96e2c11.jpg

But yes, we 'go together' very well. He's 5'9, and I'm 5'4.

JustKiya, I love that pic. Your guys look great together and yep, i can see the brother/sister thing:lol:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

*sigh* :lol:

and the funny part? I think we look more alike now than we did then. :lachen: By the time we hit our 60's, folks are gonna SWEAR we are siblings.

Dh and I get that now. But we do kind of favour.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

*sigh* :lol:

and the funny part? I think we look more alike now than we did then. :lachen: By the time we hit our 60's, folks are gonna SWEAR we are siblings.

Myh dh is my height and in heels I am taller than him and we don't care. He loves me in high heels and I love the way he looks at me when I have them on. We aren't really checking for anyone else.

JustKiya......
what a cutie-pie!!
LOVE THAT PICTURE..
you both look so happy and in love!!!

you both have the cutest dimples...maybe that's what people mean?
and you.....

look

absolutely

fab......

JustKiya......
what a cutie-pie!!
LOVE THAT PICTURE..
you both look so happy and in love!!!

you both have the cutest dimples...maybe that's what people mean?
and you.....

look

absolutely

fab......

Thank you!!! :blush3:

Hrmmm, maybe. I don't have dimples - just huge and high cheeks. They move my glasses when I smile. :lol:
He does have dimples, and hates to be reminded of them. :lol: I do think that we smile very much alike, and have somewhat similar facial shapes.

I'd like to think so! There's a height difference..I'm 5'3, him 6'3 but for some reason I don't notice.

Beautiful pic of y'all JK!

uumm... my SO is 6'2 I am 5'4. He has tall athlethic lean frame, I dont, I have hips, thighs, butt, etc. Sometimes I feel like the 1 and 0 ppl were talking about in thread:ohwell: But everyone says we look together.

Haha... just like kayte, my SO will pull me into his arms and make me look in the mirror and say how good we look together. that always makes me feel better:yep:

lol@Haha
I think..... that is such a sexy beautifully astonishing thing to do.....
at any random moment...for my guy to pull me to him in the mirror
and with love...openly admire our physical-ness as a couple...
the soulful-ness right there,too
and y'know sometimes I am shy:look:.....and he will say...no no no....
come here

Just........... look:grin:

Last edited:
Ive seen a lot of couples pics where people dont look right together....didnt have to do with their own looks or awkwardness. Sometimes its the body language they both share in pics.

I guess we look okay...I'm 5'7 and he's 6'5....I'm thick and he is too...soooo

But that's if he's still my SO after today:ohwell::perplexed:look:

We look good together! He's 6' and I'm 5'7"... We recently took a pic together and I had on flat boots and he loves that picture! He keeps saying he looks like he's in the NBA :rolleyes: Naw, son :lachen:

ETA: We both need to go on a diet! :(

I think we match. People always say we are such an attractive couple. We get the Barack/Michelle comparisons, except I am light and he is dark. I'm 5'8", he's 6 feet. We tend to turn heads.

Well, lots of folks would say DH and I don't look right together because we are of different races :rolleyes: I say if there is a mutual physical attraction and complimentary personalities, that's as right as rain.

I agree. In fact, I remember bringing my wedding pics to work and the Yt women were SHOCKED. "Oh you are married to a White man - I had NO Idea". Its funny too, because everytime a nice looking dark skin black man came into the office, they would say.."hey girl, you should talk to him, he's cute" These women did not have any idea that I was dating someone and that he was YT.

I don't think that you should focus too much on looks. You could be missing your blessing and not even know it.

I don't have a SO @ the moment...BUT...I came in here 2 say one shouldn't get caught up in how the appearance of a couple...

The SO who I looked "right" with...caused me the most heartache...we were gorgeous 2gether tho...picture perfect!

Yep, he's 6'1, i'm 5'6. He's muscular, i'm average/kinda slim.

Here's us clowning around. Oh, he's very masculine looking, sometimes a bit abrasive in demeanor (not intentionally) and I'm the total opposite, feminine, and very unassuming, not intimidating. He's more rough around the edges... just how I like it :yep:

Attachments

• Britt and Jay.jpg
    Britt and Jay.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 65
  • ole happy days.jpg
    ole happy days.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Mr. Man again.jpg
    Mr. Man again.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 53
  • jalell all white.jpg
    jalell all white.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 46
DH & I get the 'y'all look like brother and sister' thing too. :lachen: I think it's more an effect of shared facial expressions than of shared facial appearances.

3042581930_bba96e2c11.jpg

But yes, we 'go together' very well. He's 5'9, and I'm 5'4.

You guys look sooo cute. Beautiful dress and I love the broom!

You know... I don't know if me and my SO match. Its something I've thought about but I'm not quite sure.

I think we look good together! He's 6'0" and I'm 5'8"...he's muscular and SHRINKING :spinning: lol... (steadily getting in better shape) and I have a slender build with a few extra pounds (that I'm working to get rid of)...let's see if I can remember how to add a pic...

Attachments

• Kim & I.jpg
    Kim & I.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 50
  • Us.jpg
    Us.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 55
  • D Kiss.jpg
    D Kiss.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 43
I think we look good together! He's 6'0" and I'm 5'8"...he's muscular and SHRINKING :spinning: lol... (steadily getting in better shape) and I have a slender build with a few extra pounds (that I'm working to get rid of)...let's see if I can remember how to add a pic...

You guys look a little similar.

You're a cute couple. :yep:

I think we do. People look at us and grin when we are out together. One day my SO lean down and whispered in my ear "We must look go together, cause we gettin looked at baby." LOL

4968_1095408663186_1165662606_30248088_6159295_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back