Do you and your SO look alike?

Do you and your SO look alike?

• yep we could've been separated at birth

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • nope, not even close.

Votes: 61 68.5%
  • well, maybe a little. but's its a stretch...

Votes: 19 21.3%

• Total voters

sensiblesista

Do you and your man look alike?:kissing4: i've always heard that people tend to be attracted to others who share similar physical characteristics to them. This is true for me with some guys, but certainly not true in every case. i've also heard the theory that couples tend to look more and more alike the longer they are together.

i was thinking about this after reading a thread on Terrance Howard
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=143425
in the entertainment forum where he says he prefers women who look like him, "because the most beautiful thing in the world is his own reflection...":ohwell: he actually said a lotta stuff that made him sound like a weirdo. but anyway, it got me to thinking about this popular theory.

I don't think me and my SO don't look the least bit alike. And its not just the obvious difference in skin color. We don't have similar facial characteristics, or body type either. I'm laughing my arse off at the thought we could possibly look more alike after we've been together 30 years.:lachen:

What about you ladies? Are you usually more attracted to men who look a lot like you? Do you and your man look alike? Did you start to look more like him after you'd been together for a while? Let's make this fun. Post Pics. :spinning:

Attachments

• up2.jpg
    up2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
my so and I look alike. that was not intentional tho and i really could not care less about dating a reflection of myself.

Last edited:
I've had 2 or 3 people before ask if we are brother and sister and I'm always like "Whaaaa...???" For some reason, whether a man is Bradd Pitt sexy or Flavor Flav ugly, I find it an insult to have someone say my SO and I look alike (I always translate that to mean, I look like a man :perplexed)

Hubby and I look nothing alike; and I have never dated a man because I thought he looked like me. Like stated above, Terence Howard has read one too many publicity articles about himself! he's full of crap!

No, My husband and I don't look alike at all. My aunt always jokes and says" I am beauty and he is the beast .":lachen: when other family members see our wedding pictures hanging on her wall. It is her harmless joke she tells everybody.

Only in the waist-line :perplexed

Remember the awards show where Terence Howard said that Eva Pigford was the most beautiful woman he thihk he's ever seen? That is the confirmation to what he said, 'cause they look just alike.

aaammm...............No we don't look alike but he has a large nose and I believe my nose is getting larger the longer I'm with him. I'm so serious.

Only in the waist-line :perplexed

Remember the awards show where Terence Howard said that Eva Pigford was the most beautiful woman he thihk he's ever seen? That is the confirmation to what he said, 'cause they look just alike.

He said that. And they look alike.:perplexed

What about you ladies? Are you usually more attracted to men who look a lot like you? Do you and your man look alike? Did you start to look more like him after you'd been together for a while? Let's make this fun. Post Pics. :spinning:

I'm attracted to dark skinned black men with kinda strong jaw line. That's nothing like me. We look nothin alike, but he looks like my dad.

I don't nessarily think DH and I look alike, but everyone else does. We have gotten several times that we could be brother and sister. :look:

To the OP, I think your eyes and eyebrow regions are shaped the same. Your eyes are a little bit bigger but to me similar. The noses are hard to tell because he is turned to the side. Top lip similarly shaped, cheekbones similar based on the distance between the bottom of your eyes and cheeks.

Sorry, just my assessment.

Everyone says we do, but I don't see it...

2007_0806WEDDING0081.jpg

No, we don't look alike. He's has a totally different build, he's much bigger than me, much taller, totally different complexion and facial shape.
We don't even have the same style of dress.

If I found and dated a guy that looked like me I would probably get a blood test done :lol:

my so and I look alike. that was not intentional tho and i really could not care less about dating a reflection of myself.

:lachen::lachen:Right? Doesn't that sound ridiculous? I totally buy that it's a subconcious thing for humans, from a scientific standpoint, but to want to date your own reflection...:nono::spinning:

Hmph. I'll take yall's word for it. I've been trying to see it for years, but I can't. My dh does though...is he a Terrance?:perplexed:lachen:

No, My husband and I don't look alike at all. My aunt always jokes and says" I am beauty and he is the beast .":lachen: when other family members see our wedding pictures hanging on her wall. It is her harmless joke she tells everybody.

oh my gawd. that's hilarious! hehe. poor guy.:lachen:

Back