Disgusting. Cheating on your 7mo pregnant fiance w/an 8mo pregnant woman?

fluffylocks

I have never heard of anything like this in my life. I am shocked....I had to post this on here to see if this is just as shocking to anyone else.

My friend who is 7 months pregnant has found out that her fiance has been cheating on her with a woman who is 8 months pregnant. :sad:

That is disgusting! I just dont understand.

my question is....was he with the girl before she became 8 months pregnant? is your friend sure, that other girl is not pregnant by him?

No!!!! The fiance thats 7 months, thats his baby...the other woman who is 8 months he just met her about 6 weeks ago. :perplexed

Well, either way he's disgusting.

I feel so sorry for you friend! I hope you can give her some support now when she needs it.

my question is....was he with the girl before she became 8 months pregnant? is your friend sure, that other girl is not pregnant by him?

No!! She told me he had been acting different, so she went through his phone and saw a lot of calls- so she called the number and spoke with the 8 months pregnant girl. The 8 months pregnant girl had just moved to the area.

It really makes my stomach sick. I never knew a man would do something like that. I have no advise for her except to ask her what is she going to do. She said she doesnt know what to do since she is about to have a baby. Disgusting.

And also....Pregnant women out there will have sex with other men while pregnant with someone else's baby? I never knew these things. :S

And also....Pregnant women out there will have sex with other men while pregnant with someone else's baby? I never knew these things. :S

Yep, she just moved to the area, I'm assuming without a man; so she's probably lookin for a daddy for that baby. Make sure your friend gets that man to sign the birth certificate and make those child support payments.

Yep, she just moved to the area, I'm assuming without a man; so she's probably lookin for a daddy for that baby. Make sure your friend gets that man to sign the birth certificate and make those child support payments.

Wow. Yea thats what the 8mo girl said that her childs father had left her months ago. SMH Yea my friend said she's looking forward to setting up child support and custody.

Eww he is gross. I can only imagine how much time she invested in that relationship to finally get the ring, only to have it thrown in her face like that. Wow...I don't know what I would do if I were her.

Hope she gets tested for STI/STDs cause the last thing she wants is to also pass something onto her child considering he didn't think about either one (his fiance and unborn child).

Didn't Seal hook up with Heidi Klum when she was pregnant by another man?

I know one friend of a friend who broke up with her husband when she was pregnant. We all went out to lunch to cheer her up and one of the first things out of her mouth was how she was ready to go out and get another man :nono: Really? Maybe you need to be thinking about how you're going to raise that child.

Didn't Seal hook up with Heidi Klum when she was pregnant by another man?

I know one friend of a friend who broke up with her husband when she was pregnant. We all went out to lunch to cheer her up and one of the first things out of her mouth was how she was ready to go out and get another man :nono: Really? Maybe you need to be thinking about how you're going to raise that child.

In the OP's case, I think the man is more trifling than the woman he's cheating with. He is engaged to someone else.

Seal didn't have another pregnant girlfriend/fiancé who was waiting in the wings. Heidi had been dumped by Leni's father and Seal was apparently willing to take on the role as father (he has adopted Leni now).

If I had been dumped, I would be looking for a new man, pregnant or not.
I wouldn't have sex with someone else though as long as I was pregnant...that just seems too messy and disrespectful to the unborn baby! :nono:

This definitely happens. I worked with a girl that was no longer with the father of her baby but she still wanted to have sex. An old friend took her to their holiday party and she had sex with him.

Sounds like the 8 month prego is desperate for attention and love so she is willing to get it from a man she knew for only 6 weeks.

In the OP's case, I think the man is more trifling than the woman he's cheating with. He is engaged to someone else.

Seal didn't have another pregnant girlfriend/fiancé who was waiting in the wings. Heidi had been dumped by Leni's father and Seal was apparently willing to take on the role as father (he has adopted Leni now).

If I had been dumped, I would be looking for a new man, pregnant or not.
I wouldn't have sex with someone else though as long as I was pregnant...that just seems too messy and disrespectful to the unborn baby! :nono:

Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I always thought the Heidi/Seal thing was weird as hell.

HOWEVER, it did provide me a good example of MOVING ON instead of wallowing over what a man did to her. That guy truly dogged her out, and with a lot of people would never get over that. Look how happy she was less than 5 years later because she chose to move on.

Personally I really question the priorities of any pregnant woman focused more on gettting a new man then birthing and raising her child. Heidi Klum included.

You can't wait a few months before sexing up some other man? I can't imagine being pregnant and dumped thinking about getting a new man before I even pushed out the other man's kid.

I'm sorry, I haven't even read the post yet but the title made me laugh too damn hard :lol:

ETA: That woman is disgusting! Having sex with someone who is not even the father of her child. Who is looking for a man at that point? Chicks act like they can't live a few months without a man hanging off their teet. As for him, he's straight garbage. All that tells me is he was ready to cheat and he found the first willing person and went at it. He probably wasn't ready to get married and was looking for a way out. SMH.

Last edited:
Have your friend get herself checked for STDs and other health issues. Let her primary doctor know what has happened.

Unfortunately I know of a situation not exactly like this one but one of the ladies was pregnant.

She said Fiance, had they chosen a date yet? She needs to make sure she and the baby are okay first and foremost, but that will be her decision. Hope all goes well for her.

Back