Disgusting. Cheating on your 7mo pregnant fiance w/an 8mo pregnant woman?

That is disgusting he put your friend and their unborn child in danger. He could have a thing for pregnant women...I just don't know what to say

What is your friend going to do? She needs to put her energy into preparing for the next 2-3mths on the arrival of the child. If they live together, she might need to move out so she can stay stressfree

I'm sorry, I haven't even read the post yet but the title made me laugh too damn hard :lol:

ETA: That woman is disgusting! Having sex with someone who is not even the father of her child. Who is looking for a man at that point? Chicks act like they can't live a few months without a man hanging off their teet. As for him, he's straight garbage. All that tells me is he was ready to cheat and he found the first willing person and went at it. He probably wasn't ready to get married and was looking for a way out. SMH.

Thats what im thinking as well now...it must have been a matter of his options. Or like tnLovely said he has a thing for pregnant women. Its just amazing to me because....Wouldnt this woman make you think about YOUR pregnant lady? :perplexed And if someone did it to you? Just to close to home IMO.
Im also wondering if he is insecure when it comes to women...because I just dont see a real man doing that. I think when your pregnant you should be glorified...not shamed by being cheated on with another pregnant woman. SMH

Thank you! OP...I'm almost 100% sure that both of them are lying and that's really his baby.

I really dont think so. The other pregnant woman seems to be really honest in that she was fooled and giving her all of the details and saying that she is not that type of person.

Have your friend get herself checked for STDs and other health issues. Let her primary doctor know what has happened.

Unfortunately I know of a situation not exactly like this one but one of the ladies was pregnant.

She said Fiance, had they chosen a date yet? She needs to make sure she and the baby are okay first and foremost, but that will be her decision. Hope all goes well for her.

They had chosen a date for Jan. 2012

What is your friend going to do? She needs to put her energy into preparing for the next 2-3mths on the arrival of the child. If they live together, she might need to move out so she can stay stressfree

She is not working because she's had miscarraiges in that past doing that, so she moved in with her sister for a while.

So according to the other pregnant women, my friends fiance approached the woman at a shoe store (buying shoes for my friend) and they exchanged numbers. From there they started talking and texting. He told the other pregnant woman he was single, but he did have a kid on the way and he lied about her due date to make it seem like he just found out she was pregnant.
He went over the other pregnant womans house a few times- him begging for sex but it didnt happen, the other pregnant woman gave him oral, they kissed and touched.

SMH. Im thinking the other pregnant woman may be lying about they didnt have sex to not make her self look bad.

And my friend said that his friends and family had been telling him that the baby probally wasnt his and that he should get a dna test, that sometimes he would believe it, sometimes he wouldnt. And that he would talk about her appearence. So she thinks it was a personal attack against her...to find a pregnant woman that looks better than her and mess with her since he was having doubts.

Well, Heidi had said (Cosmopolitan 2009) that she WAS thinking of her child - she was looking for a man to raise him since the birth father wasn't around. :lol:

I think Heidi's the smart one, able to snag an eligible bachelor that millions of other women want while she's heavily preggers. I get the "sloppy seconds" argument, but I think that speaks more of the man than the smart woman.

Sorry, but doesn't look too smart to me. Looks more like a woman who can't imagine being without a man and is putting that before the needs of her child.

I don't understand why waiting a few months until you give birth is such a hardship or why finding a new daddy needs to happen before you have the child.

^ I'm guessing that if you plan on husbanding someone when your child is very young, it's easier to date/partner while your pregnant than after the baby is born, as you're so busy/tired that you're not going to try until the kid is older.

I know more than one person who married another guy while they were pregnant with a guy's kid who wanted nothing to do with the baby/her, and in most of those cases, it worked out for the family. By the time the baby got into the world, the hubby/wife had worked out their day-to-day. Initially, the kids didn't realize the guy wasn't the birth father, but were always told later.

Yeah even though its not the norm I dont see anything wrong with finding someone new while your pregnant..even though to me it would be akward for the sex part. I would just hope that your not just casual dating/having sex...At least IMO seriously take the time to find out if the man has a SO, fiance, wife...that he actually wants to be serious with you and is not using you.

Back