Dating for fun or marriage?

I would go on a date with him and clearly make him aware of my intent. I would not lead him on to believe anything more will come from this date initially, maybe somewhere down the line. Just be honest and up front.

I've never dated for marriage. I date simply for fun. And after a couple of dates you go one of three places, longterm friendship aka back up dude, relationship potential and many more dates, or sorry see ya later, you and I will never click not even as friends.

I don't like the pressure of dating to find commitment, I like to live in the moment. :) Hasn't failed me yet.

i refuse to marry anytime soon (im hoping for 27-30, im 18).so no, never for marriage. dating for experience/fun for now. but learning & trying to figure what i want from a relationship/marriage

Which are you doing?

edited***
Dating for fun BUT i've realized I'm no longer dating "fun men". If you're not marriage material, regardless of whether or not I'm looking for that (or he is), if you don't meet the basic criteria for marriage, I shouldn't be dating you.

...about putting that notion into action... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

at this point in my life I am not dating for marriage BUT I dont date for fun in the sense that I am with a diff person every couple of weeks. I like meaningful monogamous relationships.

Dating for marriage. If I can't imagine myself seeing your face and hearing your voice in 20 years, then I/you gets the steppin.

Back