COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Cowashing with:

Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

going to rinse my shea moisture purification masque dc, then condition wash...not sure what i'll use. after i actually do it, i'll come back and tell you the product.

I'm in I cowash with Garnier Fructis or Herbal essences honey I'm strong. I will cowash everyday, and then on damp hair I put notions define my curls creame or Shea mouisture curl enhancing smoothie or CD hair milk. Hope to grow long healthe pretty hair.

Cowashed today with Aussie Moist conditioner.

How often are you ladies co washing?? How often do you use a shampoo to remove buildup?

Sent from my iPad using LHCF
I cowash 2 x week. One time a week I alternate between moisturizing and protein conditioners. One time a week I use a cleansing conditioner.

Yesterday, co-washed with Devacurl No Poo and finished with CJ Smoothing Conditioner.

hmmm...wasnt going to condition wash today, but i just cant help myself. think i'll try a mix of vo5 free me freesia and eversleek intense smoothing whenever i get myself in the shower today (or tonight).

I am back in for the 4th round but no pics bc I have been cutting off my relaxed hair slowly so no progress would be shown.

CWing tonight with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration after doing a dry DC and wash session......

did my condition wash.

mixed up loreal eversleek intense smoothing, vo5 free me freesia and shea moisture raw shea butter deep treatment masque. im not a fan of the deep treatment masque so i'll use it up in this way.

used tresemme vibrantly smooth as a leave-in.

Cowashed with DevaCare One. Now DCing with Nubian Heritage. Not sure if I will DC afterwards. It depends on how my hair feels. If it feels like it needs it I will cowash with Deva Curl One.

Just cowashed with AORM.. I'm freshly relaxed and would normally save AORM for several week post but I would really like to use this as my staple cowash conditioner. I'm going to see how long a bottle lasts.

Cowashed with Shi Naturals cowasher

Decided to cowash with Deva Curl One after I DCd. Was in a rush so didn't let it sit but hopefully it helped.

Co-washed with TJ Refresh.

Cowashed today with:

1st with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner and then Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

Cowashed with AG UltraMoist conditioner, AG Fastfood leave in, sealed with GSO, and two braids to air dry for bed...will bun in the am

Cowashed this morning with V05 Moisture Milks.

Back