COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Yesterday I cowashed with Trader Joe's Tree Tea Tingle Conditioner.

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

condition washed before & after dc last night. used the mixed conditioner (tresemme, vo5, shea moisture, water)

Cowshed yesterday with HE Hello Hydration. Going to co wash again today with the same conditioner.

Cowashing with a Combo of: Silk Dreams Wheat Germ & Silk Dreams Destination Hydration.

Cowashed this morning with V05 Moisture Milks.

Cowashed with the last of my BM Avocado Conditioner.

gonna condition wash tonight with...something or another lol. dunno yet. will figure it out when i get into the bathroom.

Cowashed this afternoon with AOHSR and Tresseme Naturals...I may have to do it again tomorrow after Zumba :)

Co washing tonite with VO5 moisture milks but still debating if I wanna DC since I already DCed Saturday. Maybe I will just follow up with my leave in then seal with EVCO.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Just cowashed with Hello Hydrations.

I cowashed today with VO5 Shea Cashmere conditioner.

Co-washed with Suave Professionals... My hair felt really great after rinsing. Under my heating cap right now with a new DC... :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I really want to try co washing every other day but I'm afraid it may cause too much manipulation. Anyone else cowashing everyday or every other day with no issues??

I really want to try co washing every other day but I'm afraid it may cause too much manipulation. Anyone else cowashing everyday or every other day with no issues??

I cowash daily without an issues....I've been doing so for 10 months straight..and on and off for well over a year.

Will be cowashing again tonight with my Kanechom Ceramides conditioner....then bunning.

I cowashed today with Suave Naturals Waterfall Mist and did the LOC method on my mini braids. I am currently wearing my hair tied down with a scarf to combat the frizzies.

Co-washed with Tresemme Naturals w/Aloe and Avocado......ooohhhh I forgot how much my hair loves this stuff!! My hair feels so soft!

cowashed with AOHSR (tea/oil rinsed and tea/aloe rinsed).

Did a mini DC and cowashed with AOWC & Aphogee 2 min Keratin mix.

dc'ing now. will condition wash after w/ my mixed conditioner.

Using Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Conditioner

Ladies, all of the new mentions/ adds to the challenge have been added to our list! Thanks for your patience and welcome!!! :)

My update: I cowashed this morning with As I Am Coconut Cowash (I have replaced shampoo with this and it is working...no poo since 10/11/12). I then conditioned with AM3MM and used Tresemme Moisture Rich as a leave-in.

Back