COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Cowashed this morning with the last bit of Jane Carter I had. Need to run to the store to pick me up some more of that!

Diva_Esq said:
count me in!!!
How many times per week will you cowash?
Maybe 2-3 times a week.

What conditioners are you planning to use?
V05 and tresemme naturals

What do you hope to achieve by cowashing?
Great retention and lots of moisture!

How often (if ever) will you use shampoo?
Maybe every two weeks or once a week depends on my workout regimen

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

I'm in. I am only cowashing 1x/wkly. May up it to 2. We shall see.

Co-Cleansed today with Hydroquench Systems Strawberry Lime. Will cowash with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration.

Cowashed today with V05 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry.

Please add me!

2 times a week

V05 Moisture Milks and Suave Naturals

Moisture, less frizz, and length retention

1x every other month or less

Attachments

• October Length Check.jpg
    October Length Check.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 17

I cowashed this morning with Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner. I love this stuff. It feels good on my hair and smells delicious! I even use it as a leave in on DD's hair.

1x/wkly

Too many to name. They are all natural conditioners. Will alternate moisture and protein

Moisture rentention, conditioning, growth

I don't use shampoo

Morning ladies

Yesterday was wash day. Yahhh lol. I co washed with hair one bc Asiam was sold out in Atlanta at the Sally's Beauty Supplies store. So I ordered it off line. Hopefully I will get it at the end of the week. This is my second time doing a cowash. I have noticed some difference like I see my curls form a little better. I am going to continue with this process. Yahhh have a great day ladies.

I will add all the newbies ASAP. I see your posts! Welcome and thanks for joining us!!

Check in: I cowashed with Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle yesterday.

I did a cleansing cowash with IPN's Lemon Shikakai something. It was alright.

think i'll water rinse and leave conditioner in tonight. gonna use tresemme vibrantly smooth. havent used it on it's own yet, but it seemed to boost my conditioner mix a bit...so i'll see how it fares by itself. hoping it's good.

gonna braid my hair tomorrow probably. only gonna leave em in for a week (they wont be small or anything)...and i'll still be condition washing and rinsing/conditioning.

hmmm...so, i think i might like the tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth much better than the tresemme naturals nourishing moisture. ((rubs chin))

ordered some loreal evercream cleansing conditioner. i really only got it because if i added a few more $ to my order of 2 jars of shea moisture purification masque, i could get shipping free @ walgreens.com lol

i'll try it out when it arrives...post on what i think of it. : )

the purification masque is actually supposed to be cleansing, too...it's supposed to be moisturizing and cleansing...used as a deep treatment. ive heard really good things about it. hmmm

Cowashed this morning with Suave Coconut...I'm sure I will need to cowash again this evening after my Zumba class :grin:

condition washed just now with my condition mixture (well, not MY mixture, just a mixture of various other conditioners)

mixed shea moisture raw shea butter restorative conditioner & tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth conditioner and added them as leave-in. baggying those in now and will do LOC moisture method in a while.

Co-washed with CJ Smoothing Conditioner

Co washed with BM Avocado Conditioner

I CW tonight with As I Am Coconut Cowash and TJ Tea Tree Tingle conditioners.

I would like to be a late joiner :) I will post a starting pic after my relaxer TU this Friday. I'm currently 20 weeks post and have started co washing last week. I plan to co wash 1-2x a week. I will be using VO5 moisture milks in the strawberries and cream. I hope to have healthy ends and nice thick moisturized hair. Oh and retaining some length will be nice too :) also will only shampoo once a month to clarify...yep

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

About to cowash with AORM (will also tea, oil and aloe rinse):lick:

Daily cowashers: How are you dealing with tangles? I cowashed 3x last week and my detangling session for my wash was a nightmare...any pointers?

Cowashed with Nutrine Garlic today

Back