COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Cowashed with Aussie Moist conditioner yesterday. Trying to find some Aubrey Organics....I want to try a cowash with the Honey Suckle Rose conditioner

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

I'm in I cowash with Garnier Fructis or Herbal essences honey I'm strong. I will cowash everyday, and then on damp hair I put notions define my curls creame or Shea mouisture curl enhancing smoothie or CD hair milk. Hope to grow long healthe pretty hair.

You will :)

Going to cowash in a minute (tea/oil and tea/aloe rinse as well)...I may go back to aohsr until I'm several weeks post...aorm is great especially for my ng when I'm freshly relaxed it's 'almost' too heavy.

I've been cowashing with TJ Nourish Spa on a daily basis.

tonight = garnier fructis triple nutrition conditioner. never used it before. hopefully i like it.

Prepooed with stinky Burt Bee's DC and cowashed with Deva Curl One.

Co washed with VO5 moisture milks strawberries and cream last nite. Moisturized and sealed then Bantu knots for my knot out this morning.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

tonight i'll condition wash with vo5 shea cashmere and use loreal reparative smoothing conditioner as a leave-in.

I cowash 4-7 days a week. It may seem like too much but my hair loooovesss moisture and has retained almost 2 inches the last 3-4 months with my new regimen.

I used to use Body Shop rainforest moisture conditioner, which was great, but now use Aussie Moist for cowashes because it's inexpensive.

Diva_Esq

How many times per week will you cowash?
- At least 2x weekly.

What conditioners are you planning to use?
- AOHSR, Loreal Sulfate Free and Suave Professionals Rosemary and Mint Invigorating Clean.

What do you hope to achieve by cowashing?
- Thickness and retention (most importantly overall health from increased moisture)

How often (if ever) will you use shampoo?
- Once weekly or bi-weekly.

image-795364482.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-3032072713.jpg
    image-3032072713.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 11
Cowashed tonight with Aphogee 2 min and AOHSR. I am now DC'ing with SD Vanilla Silk.

Cowashed earlier this week (Monday) with Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean (Rosemary and Mint).

Loving cowashing!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Been alternating between Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle (AM3MM) and Paul Mitchell The Conditioner (PMTC).

Cowashed with Suave Naturals Almond and Shea conditioner. My hair feels soft this morning.

I co washed today and yesterday with As I am coconut cleanser. I am trying to see if my hair would grow more if I wash and rinse daily but detangle once a week.

Co-Cleansed with: Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner
Will also cowash with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

Cowashed Wednesday with Suave Naturals Waterfall Mist and will cowash tomorrow with VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie.

Cowashed with CJ's Beauticurls on Thursday morning.

garnier fructis sleek & shine mixed w/ tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth

cowashed tonight with AOHSR:yep:

Checking In:

Taking a break from cowashing this week until I have completed my new install of mini braids. I expect to be back in the groove by Sunday ...

Cowash yesterday. Wen pomagrante cleasner.

Back