Corbin Bleu's Hair (look at this amazing head of hair)

I am not sure it's a dream for my 1-yr old son. That's exactly his hair type. Every time he sees me holding a brush or a comb, he just uses his two short legs and runs away as fast as he can :lachen:. He definetely has too much hair, his first haircut ever is in a couple of weeks, and it's going to be short, very short, I am telling you:grin:

Absolutely LOVE his hair, but I like it better when he has it in that poofy ponytail as seen in the movie "Jump In"!

Yea I agree, it looks better in a pony tail in my opinion. It seems like I saw him with braids on tv one time also, it looked good. His hair is really nice though...beautiful curls. I just dont like it too much on him, but its still beautiful all the same.

My 4 y/o used to come home from daycare singing that song and I didn't know that it was a REAL song (til now :blush:)....I thought it was some ish she made up like the 'spanglish' she's speaks every once in awhile! :blush: :lachen:

My daughter has curls like that, it bounces like that too. :yep:

Me neither. I usually credit him for promoting a bad trend. It looks to moppy floppy and not feeling the color. Me no likey.
I actually don't like his hair. :look: I dunno, it just doesn't light my fire. :ohwell:

He is cute but I wish he would cut it shorter or something and go for a color without so much red in it. I hate it.

I really don't like that gorgeous head of hair on him. It's not that he looks too girly...he just doesn't like right. IMO.

Back