Lloyd's Hair In New Video: How do you get this look?

Pretty hair but he looks very sugary, especially with that little girl voice, a la Pharrell. I like my men manly looking and sounding.

I love his hair too.

I've never seen him look so good. I never thought he was cute...still don't. But the part with his hair straight, he looks cute. :yep: Other than that...:nono:

Well yeah his face is kinda blah but I dont think his is ugly just weird looking ( i think its the nose)....now his hair on the other hand is too pretty for me lol.

yea, he definitely has a gonzo thing going on....a la muppet babies...his hair is bangin' though...

Wow! I like the Rakim beat, nice song. His hair is bomb...what's his reggie?

I wonder if he used that Feather Flat Iron? :look:

Last edited:
yea, he definitely has a gonzo thing going on....a la muppet babies...his hair is bangin' though...

Thats it exactly, i dont like men who have braids, i am constantly thinking 'what kind of job does he have' when i see it on the streets, but his hair is amazing. Its extra silky and shiny and looking at his hair in the past it probably doesnt take much to get it that way. I love that song too!

#1. This is my new favorite song right now.
#2. His hair is sick, ain't it? :blush: He in this video looking straight up Indian with hair just a-swanging. :lachen:

Wow! I like the Rakim beat, nice song. His hair is bomb...what's his reggie?

I wonder if he used that Feather Flat Iron? :look:

I think he went to Balisi. The back of his hair looks like some of her clients that have posted their pics here :yep:.

I keep lookin at this video like, "Do I need braids, bunning, what do I do?" Been here 3 years and my hair don't look like that :wallbash:.

His hair does look nice straightened. He always reminds me of this though:

large-Male-proboscis-monkey.jpg

LMAO!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

his texture is already really soft and wavy so if he flat ironed it im sure he doesnt need much product. it probably has shine by itself.

ITA. His texture is more wave than curl, so he (or his stylist), probably put a little heat protectant on, and flat-ironed on a low setting. His hair was very glossy, though. And had much body. He might've used something for that; maybe a serum?

His hair does look nice straightened. He always reminds me of this though:

large-Male-proboscis-monkey.jpg

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

look at y'all hair typing him and ish. so far we have determined he is a natural 3bish with BSL hair...and he goes to Balisi...and he uses a feather flat iron. LMAO!!!

you into midget love? :grin:

i like the biggest brawniest footballplayeriest dudes
i gotta roll with this. if not this, then at least the tallest basketballplayeriest ones...lolllll

His hair is beautiful. I remember seeing him @ the atl airport, he seems very nice a approachable, he is cute to me...looks better than you think in person.

His hair is beautiful. I remember seeing him @ the atl airport, he seems very nice a approachable, he is cute to me...looks better than you think in person.

Lucky *****! How tall is he :look:, I probably shouldn't ask because it may just destroy my fantasies.

:lachen:And what the hell is that creature posted above?

Lucky *****! How tall is he :look:, I probably shouldn't ask because it may just destroy my fantasies.

:lachen:And what the hell is that creature posted above?

LOL...he is short like omarion short...lol....but i can add, that he has a nice smile in person to make you feel better.

I saw this video for the first time tonight and I was like "OMG Who is that sexy guy?!" I've been listening to Lloyd without knowing what he looks like. That hair was gorgeous.

im mad ya think a black man look good with a braidout and a perm:barf: he looks more like a chick than any man should. i think he looks a hot gay mess.

He's clearly not black... or should I say "fully black". He looks like he got some Asian/Native American/somethin' blood in him or something... hence the hair texture.

I really think it's more about the health and look of his hair more than anything. I honestly hate men with braids and long hair, but there is no denying that his hair looks great.

For me it depends on the man... some men look good and attractive with longhair and some don't. I love men with dreads though... but not Lil Wayne :look:! I don't kow what happened to him... he always looks like his high on somethin' :nono:. And the teeth... whats up wid the teeth yo'?.

his "hair type" and texture is possibly the reason.

or just the comb & flat iron technique. I did this. I miss this :(

I think its mainly his hair type, with some good products and silkening. I'd even go as far as saying that he is something like a 3a... yes a 3a. If you're like a coarse haired 4b or somethin' I don't think you could get your hair to look like that :perplexed. Ladies, if I'm wrong let me know please!
Oh, and he is APL. I print screened the video...

PS... Ofcourse he's fine.... didn't ya'll see his arms (although I do prefer big tall men :look:)

Attachments

• lloyd.JPG
    lloyd.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 39
He's clearly not black... or should I say "fully black". He looks like he got some Asian/Native American/somethin' blood in him or something... hence the hair texture.

For me it depends on the man... some men look good and attractive with longhair and some don't. I love men with dreads though... but not Lil Wayne :look:! I don't kow what happened to him... he always looks like his high on somethin' :nono:. And the teeth... whats up wid the teeth yo'?.

I think its mainly his hair type, with some good products and silkening. I'd even go as far as saying that he is something like a 3a... yes a 3a. If you're like a coarse haired 4b or somethin' I don't think you could get your hair to look like that :perplexed. Ladies, if I'm wrong let me know please!
Oh, and he is APL. I print screened the video...

PS... Ofcourse he's fine.... didn't ya'll see his arms (although I do prefer big tall men :look:)

My natural hair is somewhat similar to his but hopefully I can get a similar look without going to the salon.

I got it close this time ( my last press, but it doesn't have the swing like his did):
014-vi.jpg

On a positive note I just did the best rollerset of my life using Lottabody, chi silk, and john freida wind down :grin:

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I love me some Lloyd….. However, my man hair can not look better than mine…. I repeat my mans hair can NOT look better than mine :lick:….. Ok enuf of me venting…. BIG up to the A HOT song!!!!!!! :yep:

My natural hair is somewhat similar to his but hopefully I can get a similar look without going to the salon.

I got it close this time ( my last press, but it doesn't have the swing like his did):
View attachment 14381

On a positive note I just did the best rollerset of my life using Lottabody, chi silk, and john freida wind down :grin:

That does look nice, what all did you do/use on your last press? (I got all those exeot the john frieda wind down....might have to go get that)

Agreeed. His silky flat out... I don't care if he looks like a Cleveland indian... he could get it.

Thats what he does look like

That does look nice, what all did you do/use on your last press? (I got all those exeot the john frieda wind down....might have to go get that)

Thats what he does look like

I rollerset, and just used chi silk infusion and keratin mist. This is after I had add coconut oil. I did this about 2 months ago.

And he does look exactly like that picture :lachen:

Back