Is this his real hair?

Well if that's his real hair the top layer is only chin length, so I doubt it. But he is one pretty dude.

Its obvious to me that its a weave but I can spot a weave from down the block.......for those that are not as skilled at weave spotting here's a vid: Ladies BeWARE of these DL Down Low Men where you can clearly see his real hair its about SL.

He's a little air-headish but entertaining and creative with his hair....he has complexes about his hair but what else is new in our community.

it doesnt look real to me. i see where his hair stops on the side of the eye swoop, and when he goes to run the flat iron through the longer parts with the highlights you can see the differnce in his poofy light hair and the dense hair on the bottom.:nono:

Damn he says it is all his hair. I just watched the video. When he curled the bang piece in the first video it looked like weave. Was it just me?

no it wasnt just you...i saw it too but layed cut aside, thats still his real hair. he does lots of vids with tons of funky parts in random sections that show its not a weave (and im not talking about his awesome braid style that BMP referenced earlier)

see for yourself. at second 00:29 of this vid you can pause and very clearly see his hair is parted for bangs then parted again for two ponytails that go all the way back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8fMltCPj0&feature=channel

def all him. trust me it took me several videos to believe it myself :yep:

I humbly retract my earlier statement....upon a second review it appears to be a low bun in the DL vid rather then a stubby pony....there is a possibility that he has long hair.....his hair seemed very weaveish in the Alliyah curls vids so I still think that specific style was a weave but he could in fact have some decent length on him:yep:.......who knows.

Its obvious to me that its a weave but I can spot a weave from down the block.......for those that are not as skilled at weave spotting here's a vid: Ladies BeWARE of these DL Down Low Men where you can clearly see his real hair its about SL.

He's a little air-headish but entertaining and creative with his hair....he has complexes about his hair but what else is new in our community.

Actually BMP thats a tucked under bun. Thats his protective style of choice. any MBL with layers at their crown who rocked a tucked under bun could easily look the exact same way from the front. But from the back its evident his hair is way more than shoulder length.

See for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWWNe6_zJU&feature=channel

her rocks sloppy buns and ponys all the time. He parts his hair front to back and side to side all.the.time....I've seen more of his scalp then most folks on here :lachen:

Last edited:
I humbly retract my earlier statement....upon a second review it appears to be a low bun in the DL vid rather then a stubby pony....there is a possibility that he has long hair.....his hair seemed very weaveish in the Alliyah curls vids so I still think that specific style was a weave but he could in fact have some decent length on him:yep:.......who knows.

Ur quick!

I'm impressed :grin:

took me twice as long to realize the same thing :look:

Okay I think everyone here is right. I think for the most part IT IS his hair but he adds tracks on the sly for thickness. I watched some vids and in some his hair is clearly thicker than in others.

In either case, he clearly has skills and more so than a lot of black women out there when it comes to hair.

ETA: Just think he may also maybe a member of the board with all that hair knowledge...

Last edited:
ok, why when i was watching the vid, for a sec forget he was a boy, lol. it wasn't until he said something about gay night was like "oh snap that's right he is a boy". actually he kind of looks like a girl i know, some of his actions remind me of her too.

can't believe i just spent time out of my life watching a baby hair tutorial. what in the world was I thinking.

Last edited:
I used to be subscribed to his channel because I though he was funny but his simple high school mentality, irked me. I also thought that he feels like he's a celebrity and his bestfriend willy is a leech, trynna get into the nonexistent limelight. In regards to his hair. I think it's real.

That's a weave. It doesn't even look real to me. At the begining of the video, before he started combing his hair on the right side, something just didn't look right in that area.

I thought the same @3:40. You can see neck-length pieces. He' got it blended well,though. I'm not against weaves, tho.

no it wasnt just you...i saw it too but layed cut aside, thats still his real hair. he does lots of vids with tons of funky parts in random sections that show its not a weave (and im not talking about his awesome braid style that BMP referenced earlier)

see for yourself. at second 00:29 of this vid you can pause and very clearly see his hair is parted for bangs then parted again for two ponytails that go all the way back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8fMltCPj0&feature=channel

def all him. trust me it took me several videos to believe it myself :yep:

No, he just have some skills with glue, afterall he did go to beauty school. I do not believe his hair could be that long with the top layers sticking out that much shorter and I'm not referring to just his bangs.

I have a cousin with serious glue skills that sports her hair in different ponytails and other styles that she changes biweekly. So I'm not sold with all the different partings. Sorry

With that said he has nice hair.

"If your hair does not slick, you need to get a d*mn perm..." Shim is too funny and I agree, he is cuter than many women I know...a mess. Oh yeah, hair is fab!

His hair or not....I love him lmao! he aint B.Scott as another said....but he is doing "his" thang.

btw I find that men often have hair like that....look at the B.Scotts, the Reals of the world.

I have a friend with an indian mother and blk father and his hair grows smooth and silky AND LONG like his mothers hair while the sisters have a blended texture....ish jus happens that way...

....And I think the breakage at the front/ bang is from flat ironing....

I think its his....

Never really been too comfortable with gayness and blackness, something about that combination aint right :sekret:

:hide: from the rotten tomatoes that are no doubt going to head my way

Okay I think everyone here is right. I think for the most part IT IS his hair but he adds tracks on the sly for thickness. I watched some vids and in some his hair is clearly thicker than in others.

In either case, he clearly has skills and more so than a lot of black women out there when it comes to hair.

ETA: Just think he may also maybe a member of the board with all that hair knowledge...
Nah he can't be a member here. Unless he is just a lurker. Maybe a member of another board I won't mention, but with all that yackity yack he was talking in the baby hair vids, he just couldn't be a part of this community. I'm NAPPY and I can get my baby hairs just as slick as his. They aren't as thick but when they do fill in I'd be able to acheieve that same look minus a perm. Ugh I don't like him anymore, something about him irks me. And yea he is ok looking but you clearly see DUDE when you look in his face. Ya'll know that's a damn man. He's like a Pretty DUDE.

On his myspace he has a picture and his hair is much shorter maybe chin length if it was down. It's dyed red and just sticking out. I believe it is a weave. Looks FAB though!!!

ETA: On another video he has 2 ponytails and it's TOTALLY a weave ponytail. It looks like what I used to do. lol

Last edited:
I believe him when he says it's all his. I was once subbed to him but unsubscribed when he started dissing B. Scott indirectly and kept referring to some of the females he didn't like as nappy headed and in need of a perm.

Back