Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Brewed some black with horsetail and marshmallow. I'll use it later on when I wash.

For now, I have my hair soaking in IPN TeaLightful Shine.

Brewed some Hibiscus and plantain leaves for tomorrow's "Wash Day Sunday". I'll be using Claudie's Coffee/Quinoa balancing cream and hair trigger as well.

I'm on a tea hiatus while in my mini twists. I loved my brew of red, black, green and hibiscus teas. It was very moisturizing. If I didn't like how my hair felt I could rinse with that and it felt nice and soft.

My husband is here pruning/trimming his basil plant, throwing leaves on the floor. He was just going to throw them out. :nono: All I can think about is making a tea. :yep:

box of one hunnit!! Ok, if the price is right...I just might. I'm paying $6 for a box of 20 every 2 weeks--i drink it daily also.

where you ordering IDareT'sHair?

Glad you like it!

DarkJoy

You know I was thinking of 'replacing' some of my other Teas with Oolong. I'm sure I will.

I have some miscellaneous stuff like: Rosehips, Milk Thistle, Rosemary, Catnip, Fenugreek that I may not repurchase?

Lemme find that Lank BRB

DarkJoy

I also took a handful to work to drink during the day (to see what it does for appetite/weight control):look:

But, Yes....I love it.:lick:

Thanks to You and all the Ladies for "Properly Pushing" this Tea.:lol:

Good job Ladies!:yep:

Thanks for the link! Thats a lot cheaper than what I've been paying on the ground!

Be ready @IDareT'sHair--it also makes the hair grow like crazy. I keep measurements cuz it was so obvious with my (former) TWA. ONE FULL INCH the last 4 weeks. This particular tea can be re-used up to 4 times...I drink 4 cups a day from one bag. I also noticed my nails are growing in smooth, stronger, whiter (oddly) and faster. And yes, the weight loss part is true too--well I've lost an inch or so--maybe that went to my hair! :lol:

Beware--the xtra hair growth is everywhere :look:. I HATE waxing my eyebrows more...lol

DarkJoy

Very Good Info Ms. DJ.:yep:

In all seriousness, I will be replacing several Teas with Oolong. I was very impressed. On contact - instant softness.

Waiting on Marshmallow Root. I only got 25 bags of this. But I'll do an Oolong, Marshmallow, Saw Palmetto Combo.:lick:

Hahaha Ltown.

I'm dc'ing now with tea under it all. Will tea rinse and use tea as part of my final rinse.

I need to brew more of my rinse blend overnight.

Hey ladies,

I've been using the tea for 3 weeks now and I really like its effects. Last week I think I used too many things so I had a lot of shedding. This week I used oolong and horsetail and I enjoyed it much better. Hair is really retaining more moisture and if getting much thicker. People are even complimenting how much healthier it is looking. Has anyone used rose hip tea or know its effects?

Tea in my Dc today. Tea and coffee rinsed and did final leave in rinse with tea and avj.
I've made a couple changes that are serving me very well:
Oolong as part of my dc
Coffee as part of my mid wash rinse
Loco method...loc method left my hair feeling dry but if I do liquid-oil-conditioner-oil...well then I'm super happy:yep: :grin:

Back