Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

What products with tea in them can you recommend for me to try that does not require anything but opening a bottle and applying?

Hairveda's Red Tea Hair Creme and HV's Red Tea DC'er
Tiiva Naturals Green Tea Moisturizer
Claudie's Tea Spritz
Shi-Naturals Tea Spritz

Hairitage Hydration's Jar of Joe (Coffee) Hair Creme
Claudie Hair Revitalizer Quinoa & Coffee Hair Creme
Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum DC'er

Babygrowth

Can someone please tell me where I can get some Hydra-silica tea. I've heard good things about silica

Hairveda's Red Tea Hair Creme and HV's Red Tea DC'er
Tiiva Naturals Green Tea Moisturizer
Claudie's Tea Spritz
Shi-Naturals Tea Spritz

Hairitage Hydration's Jar of Joe (Coffee) Hair Creme
Claudie Hair Revitalizer Quinoa & Coffee Hair Creme
Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum DC'er

@Babygrowth

Which one? Theres a balancing and a moisturizing? Or does it not matter?

I think I'm going to end up buying all of these! They all have awesome ingredients!

Used IPN horsetail/hibiscus a few days ago as a daily spritz and my hair felt like it had received a protein treatment. It started breaking a bit so I washed that mess up out of my head. I am back on my marsh root grind. I am lightly spritzing 2x daily.

Used my DC tea in a simple DC...did a mid cowash oil rinse and a final rinse with tea, avj and a splash of acv. My hair feels FANTASTIC:yep:

My hair lurrrvs it some marshmallow root. Been spritzing my wash n go daily. It also really luuuuurved the tea oil rinse.

DarkJoy said:
My hair lurrrvs it some marshmallow root. Been spritzing my wash n go daily. It also really luuuuurved the tea oil rinse.

What is a tea tea oil rinse? Glad your hair loves m.r.; it is awesome. :yep: DarkJoy

Last edited:
Made a strong overnight brew of burdock, hibiscus/rosehips, and horestail I used this under my DC today. I mixed some of this and some of the black/red/green tea into my henna mix and did a final final rinse with this.

My hair has been super soft, nice sheen and moisturized. I'm a tea head for life.

Went full out with my teas today:yep: tea during my DC. Did a tea rinse mid cowash and did a final rinse with tea, avj and acv:lick:

I hadn't gotten the chance to read the entire thread but...

are there any results of using tea and coffee? I would like to hear if it works...

Back