Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Just spritz some HV hydra silica & applied HV red tea..Sealed with rice bran..

Happy Hair Growing!

Twisted my hair in small twists using HV Red Tea Gel. Will use my tea spritz on my scalp while I'm in these twists.

I like the way it went on, very moisturizing and not crunchy or flaky. Definitely tamed the frizz.

Tea rinsed...I use to squeeze all the water out of my hair before my final tea rinse with AVJ but now I leave the water in (I don't like the extra thick feeling I get when I have it less diluted).

Tea rinsed...I use to squeeze all the water out of my hair before my final tea rinse with AVJ but now I leave the water in (I don't like the extra thick feeling I get when I have it less diluted).

Now that I think about it ... maybe its the marshmallow root powder versus the tea. In my next batch I'll use the tea instead of the powder and see if that 'feel' is still there.

Getting to the bottom of my current tea spritz. Was going to try a new brew but since I'm in twists that would be a waste of tea. Going to add Trigga to this next spritz and only rosemary EO vs all the other EOs I put in that don't smell as nice.

Oh I can't wait to go home and make this spritz and give my scalp some love.

Can I have some mercy on my wallet....just bought some Stinging Nettle (not realizing that I already have nettle:nono:) it's actually quite comical:lachen:

Changed my mind and did a pre-poo spritz instead. Actually, it was a drench and I let that soak in under a cap for an hour before cowashing

Used: hibiscus, marshmallow, rosemary, fenugreek and burdock in my scalp and to dampen my hair before applying my DC. Then used: nettle, saw palmetto, lavendar, horsetail, rosehip, catnip, rooibos, fenugreek and marshmallow root powder in my mid cowash rinse.

Used all of the above teas in a rinse today and used hibiscus, marshmallow, rosemary, fenugreek and burdock on my scalp while I went to dd's soccer.

Dang. Nix08, girl you gettin serious about your rinses! :lachen:

Glad they workin so well!
__
Wash day tomorrow! Gonna make my rince of neem, nettle, burdock. And leave it on under my dc with heat for 15m.

Oyin has a product (go tea) the discount code is keepcool..

*The spritz lover in me will try it..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Back