Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Spritz with more HV hydra..used Shea moisture hibiscus cream..Rice bran to seal ends..

*Loving the Hydra..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Brewed some Columbian Coffee for tomorrow and have my Tea Blend ready too.:grin:

I need to decide if I'll use Hairveda's ACV Rinse or BFH Red Wine Shine Rinse.:lick:

OK, yall! I can't believe it! I was at whole foods yesterday and ran across a new tea!! For the Ayurvedic fans...Neem Nectar Tea!! Oh yes, I bought a couple ounces and brewing now with burdock and nettle for my post-wash rinse. It's mixed with black tea so we shall see... woohoo!!

IDareT'sHair said:
Brewed some Columbian Coffee for tomorrow and have my Tea Blend ready too.:grin:

I need to decide if I'll use Hairveda's ACV Rinse or BFH Red Wine Shine Rinse.:lick:

I liked the red wine rinse. If i was doing wash n go it would be my final rinse. Put it worked well before my dc.

In the last year I've been satisfied with my hair shedding/breakage...I incorporated tea's to stimulate my growth and strengthen my follicles...to my delight it's decreased my shedding. That right there tells me it's working at strengthening my follicles:yep: I love this stuff...wish I'd jump on this so called bandwagon sooner:ohwell:

Last edited:
Loved the neem tea rinse. Seemed to give my hair back some oompf. Left it on and put my regular dc on top and used heat.

I sprayed on some IPN Tea spritz and put my DC on top. Finished everything off with HV pH Rinse.
Used Claudie's Tea Spritz for my leave in. Hair soft and detangled.

:hiya:

Well after a series of debilitating migraines that left me whimpering like a puppy dog, I'm finally back and have been pain free for nearly 2 weeks. :yippee: So I'm back in the groove, baby, and I'm treating my poor neglected hair with kid gloves.

I'm brewing some herbal tea from everything in my pantry, and I'll be putting some coffee in it also. Imma gonna steam with the tea and Ao GBP for 1 hour and then leave it in for 24 more hours I'm already de loc-ing with QB CTDG as we speak and the breakage is melting my heart, y'all :sad: but it has to be done.

So did you miss me?

Yeah...right! Bajan-who? :grin:

Spritz my Dry hair with hibiscus and marshmallow root tea and did a tea rinse with: nettle, saw palmetto, lavender, horsetail and peppermint oil. I'm going to up the horsetail in the next brew....these teas are very moisturizing!

Gonna brew for the spritz bottle tonight. As always just nettle and burdock with glycerin, eo, grapeseed and argan oils.

No brewing for me tonight. Too humid! I just massaged in some Jar of Joe and put my hair up. Maybe I'll do a tea rinse and cowash later. IDK...

Brownie518 Thanks, cause I was going to email her and ask her about the Ingredients, because they aren't on the bottle.

I noticed that about the Tea Quench Spritz too. She needs to make sure the ingredients are listed on those bottles/jars.

Still spritzing my scalp daily with my roobis, nettle, aloe vera juice mix. Will rinse twice tomorrow during wash day with the roobis mix. Will be at Wegmans tomorrow and pick up something else or stop at the health food store.

Brownie518 Thanks, cause I was going to email her and ask her about the Ingredients, because they aren't on the bottle.

I noticed that about the Tea Quench Spritz too. She needs to make sure the ingredients are listed on those bottles/jars.

IDareT'sHair

This last order I got has the ingredients on the labels. :yep:

I spritzed on IPN TeaLightful Hair Quencher under my BV Smoothie. :lick: Left that on for almost 2 hours, rinsed, and ended with HV pH Rinse.

Brownie518

Evening Ms. B!:grin:

Hope you had a good day today.:grin:

Um..Yeah...I was looking for the ingredients on that Nourish Mist.

I also noticed that all 3 *cough* (yes I said 3):look:of my Tea Quench doesn't have the ingredients on the bottle.

I can go to the site and snatch those, but the Nourish Mist is no longer available.

Tea rinse tonight with my blend of nettle, horsetail, bamboo, lavendar, saw palmento (I think that's it).

Back